Hybrid View

New ROGer Array

Angry Rog Strix Fusion 700 - Strange noise on USB

Hey everyone,
    I bought the Fusion 700 Headset and use it for 2 days now. I noticed a strange noise from the headset while its connected to the usb cable. Its kind of a higher pitched sound(the pitch, depends on the Quality of the Sound settings (96000 Hz = higher pitch, 48000 Hz = lower Pitch etc.)) And this is just when i connect it to the cable. on Bluetooth its fine and it dont have such issues but the quality over Bluetooth is pretty bad for PC-Gaming or even listening to music, its terrible, thats why i decide to use the cable and dont want it over BT conected to the PC. I checked with different cables and on different peripheral Interfaces, nothing seems to work. Is this just a bad manufactured device i have here or do others have this issue too? if so, could you solve the issue and if yes how?.

Regards
    Ivan

ROG Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by LordLexeloid View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I bought the Fusion 700 Headset and use it for 2 days now. I noticed a strange noise from the headset while its connected to the usb cable. Its kind of a higher pitched sound(the pitch, depends on the Quality of the Sound settings (96000 Hz = higher pitch, 48000 Hz = lower Pitch etc.)) And this is just when i connect it to the cable. on Bluetooth its fine and it dont have such issues but the quality over Bluetooth is pretty bad for PC-Gaming or even listening to music, its terrible, thats why i decide to use the cable and dont want it over BT conected to the PC. I checked with different cables and on different peripheral Interfaces, nothing seems to work. Is this just a bad manufactured device i have here or do others have this issue too? if so, could you solve the issue and if yes how?.

Regards
    Ivan
    Had the same issue with 3 different headsets, all of them were returned to the shop as defective. Also can you notice the heat of left earcup when it is connected via usb?