cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Strix Fusion 700 - Strange noise on USB

LordLexeloid
Level 7
Hey everyone,
I bought the Fusion 700 Headset and use it for 2 days now. I noticed a strange noise from the headset while its connected to the usb cable. Its kind of a higher pitched sound(the pitch, depends on the Quality of the Sound settings (96000 Hz = higher pitch, 48000 Hz = lower Pitch etc.)) And this is just when i connect it to the cable. on Bluetooth its fine and it dont have such issues but the quality over Bluetooth is pretty bad for PC-Gaming or even listening to music, its terrible, thats why i decide to use the cable and dont want it over BT conected to the PC. I checked with different cables and on different peripheral Interfaces, nothing seems to work. Is this just a bad manufactured device i have here or do others have this issue too? if so, could you solve the issue and if yes how?.

Regards
Ivan
1 REPLY 1

maksi_s
Level 7
LordLexeloid wrote:
Hey everyone,
I bought the Fusion 700 Headset and use it for 2 days now. I noticed a strange noise from the headset while its connected to the usb cable. Its kind of a higher pitched sound(the pitch, depends on the Quality of the Sound settings (96000 Hz = higher pitch, 48000 Hz = lower Pitch etc.)) And this is just when i connect it to the cable. on Bluetooth its fine and it dont have such issues but the quality over Bluetooth is pretty bad for PC-Gaming or even listening to music, its terrible, thats why i decide to use the cable and dont want it over BT conected to the PC. I checked with different cables and on different peripheral Interfaces, nothing seems to work. Is this just a bad manufactured device i have here or do others have this issue too? if so, could you solve the issue and if yes how?.

Regards
Ivan

Had the same issue with 3 different headsets, all of them were returned to the shop as defective. Also can you notice the heat of left earcup when it is connected via usb?