cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pg27uq...

Psycrow
Level 11
I noticed the inbuild fan wont stop spinning/running after 5-15 mins.

I even tryed to let the monitor be powered on and let the pc be powered off for 1-2 hours...
So this damm fan wont quit.

Normaly i shut the power off on the main wall switch when im done using the pc and monitor so everything is off when i ect sleep or work.
To save money.

But i just heard this fan should stop efter 5-10 mins and i think it did it once when the monitor was brand new, when i was testing it.
Since then i never heard it stop spinning while the pc was off.

Also i still have this wierd problem, when i power the pc on then sometimes at random, then the HZ changes to 30 ish and then i can only choose 24 or 30 hz
until i shut the pc off and power it on back again..i bet its a handshake problem between the gfx card and monitor since i tryed with 2 kin dog gfx cards and both the times i got the same problem...this is giving me gray hair...
2 REPLIES 2

Psycrow
Level 11
Bump

cyrax2768
Level 7
Psycrow wrote:
I noticed the inbuild fan wont stop spinning/running after 5-15 mins.

I even tryed to let the monitor be powered on and let the pc be powered off for 1-2 hours...
So this damm fan wont quit.

Normaly i shut the power off on the main wall switch when im done using the pc and monitor so everything is off when i ect sleep or work.
To save money.

But i just heard this fan should stop efter 5-10 mins and i think it did it once when the monitor was brand new, when i was testing it.
Since then i never heard it stop spinning while the pc was off.

Also i still have this wierd problem, when i power the pc on then sometimes at random, then the HZ changes to 30 ish and then i can only choose 24 or 30 hz
until i shut the pc off and power it on back again..i bet its a handshake problem between the gfx card and monitor since i tryed with 2 kin dog gfx cards and both the times i got the same problem...this is giving me gray hair...

I seem to be having the same issue where the fan never turns off even with the PC shut down and the monitor is on stand by. I also have noticed over time the fan to be getting increasingly louder. Did you ever get a solution to this, did you eventually RMA it? Hope to hear your experiences as well so I can see if I need to send mine in for RMA.