cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura+Rog Delta

staticrp
Level 8
Asus. I do not understand. The AURA application does not support the ROG DELTA headphones?
I plugged in the headphones, they are installed. But now I can not launch "Lighting_Control_1.07.35". Not loaded at all. You did not make friends?
3 REPLIES 3

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
staticrp wrote:
Asus. I do not understand. The AURA application does not support the ROG DELTA headphones?
I plugged in the headphones, they are installed. But now I can not launch "Lighting_Control_1.07.35". Not loaded at all. You did not make friends?

The light system that control the delta headsets is the Armory. (if you have other ASUS peripherals like keyboard, mouse etc.

Aura will work and sync with your devices, if you close ARMORY. If the the delta are sync with aura, Armory will not load.

also if you close armory.i mean , exit armory and the headphone will not appear when you open aura, try to refresh the aura. there is icon on left. and see if it appear.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

staticrp
Level 8
Yes, I now generally do not load the aura. Reinstalling on the 36/35 version does not help. all is not loaded also.

staticrp
Level 8
Asus! These dances with tambourines have already fallen off to be honest! How can you fix your aura? I launched it .... and again, 1.07.35 version.79560