cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG SWIFT PG27VQ curved 27 inch White lines at the bottom

DrAki
Level 7
Hi. I have a ROG SWIFT PG27VQ curved 27 inch, its a year old. Just want to know if the WHITE lines at the bottom of the monitor is a driver problem or a problem with the pixels. Tried power cycling and changing hdmi or mini display port cables. im currently using mini display port, also tried lowering the hz and resolution, it didnt help. Thank you. *

laptop is off but monitor is turned on *79589*
3 REPLIES 3

davemon50
Level 11
Try running Windows in safe mode, or checking for lines in the BIOS to see if it's a Windows driver conflict.

Try plugging the monitor into another computer also, if the lines show up it will be a monitor hardware issue or a bad setting in the monitor menus.

Try swapping monitors on that computer to see if it shows up like that on the other monitor, might indicate it's your video card.
Davemon50

lorincziz
Level 7
DrAki wrote:
Hi. I have a ROG SWIFT PG27VQ curved 27 inch, its a year old. Just want to know if the WHITE lines at the bottom of the monitor is a driver problem or a problem with the pixels. Tried power cycling and changing hdmi or mini display port cables. im currently using mini display port, also tried lowering the hz and resolution, it didnt help. Thank you. *

Hi there!

I have the same monitor with the same annoyable issue. Could you somehow solve this problem?
thank you.

LTCG1
Level 7

I'm having this same issue starting today. Any way to fix it? I'm fairly certain its the monitor because even when the USB and DisplayPort cable are disconnected they show up.