cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email to contact asus RMA???

Cody_Irwin
Level 10
So since for some reason asus does not allow us to contact back the Asus RMA department through our RMA form, how the heck do we contact them besides phone?

I need to speak with someone directly about this before I forget once again, because obviously they dont realize that my card is messed up yet they sent the same one back to me.

Kinda getting sick of not being able to respond back because they are just going to test it again and say its fine, because it just doesnt do it all the time, I can run furmark for 2hrs and no problems but when I get in a game and play for a bit, I instantly realize it practically.

Proof? well heres one example, ignore the multiple windows, I accidentally spam copy/pasted and messed it up, and yea... Its hard to get a screenshot of the effect since it tears and goes back to normal at a rapid pace.

http://i44.tinypic.com/wjt2yc.png

So yea... any help if anyone knows the email to get ahold of them by would be appreciated.

Or if someone here knows someone who is in charge of the RMA Department or something.

Thanks! 😃
12 REPLIES 12

HiVizMan
Level 40
http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?4805-ASUS-US-amp-Canada-RMA-Guide

Have a read there and contact some of those folks they should be able to help you.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Cody_Irwin
Level 10
Well I talk to mason, but he is busy, and he only gets the chance to reply to me once a day pretty much, I need someone I can speak with personally about this because the RMA Department just obviously is sending me it back because they cant replicate it yet Im getting NO errors in event viewer, since because well its not crashing, its just artifacting period, besides the display errors in event viewer that are DISPLAY, with event 4101

And as well as open GL Driver errors Event ID 1, wich Only happened a few times, just because its the card its self acting up.

I just dont see why asus makes it so we can not reply to our RMA Ticket so we can discuss further, saves alot of time and effort >.>

I have no problems with my gtx 460, wich I also completely removed all drivers before installing, as well as after I put my cards back in, so I know its the GPU's pretty much.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Well why don't you start a thread here in the right section and detail your problem, many people have had solutions provided for them when they did so.

That way you get to talk to someone about the problem with out having to pay for the phone call, 🙂
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Cody_Irwin
Level 10
For now, as in literitally just now, I replaced my SLI Connector, as well as made my 6pin connectors since they have 2 on one cable, I had it so the one that latched off of the first one (the one pretty much that is extended) was first and the main pretty much was second, so now the main is in the first and the one that extends off it is in the 2nd 6pin slot.

Lets see if I get better results and as well as no more artifacts.

Because also I think my SLI Never worked properly, because if I remember right in Furmark ect. my 2nd gpu would never heatup (new to SLI) so I thought it never used the GPU much since its just a 2nd card, but now in furmark I noticed its being used and temps are rising for the 2nd card.

Never bothered to look into it tbh, but yea... Kinda sucks when you are new to SLI and dont know much about it till trial and error, so lets hope I fixed the problems.

Kinda sad I got a bad SLI Connector, good thing I had one luckily laying around since Ive never had a use for em.

REMEMBER I SAID I THINK! Not for sure that I never had rising temps, I just dont remember, so its a POSSIBILITY, so dont assume I said it completely is the problem haha.

Crossing fingers that this is going to fix my problem because Ill be glad not to deal with RMA, since I know they dont want me to swear at them XD (gets really frustrated with RMA Departments always giving me a hard time.)

HiVizMan
Level 40
Mate I feel your pain with RMA departments. Wish that side of ASUS would be sorted. I am sure they try but trying is not good enough.

I will check back every now and then to see how it goes. Please do let me know yeah.

Cody_Irwin
Level 10
yeap, thats why I am hoping its fine now, but wont know till maybe a few more days.

chrsplmr
Level 18
Cody... always a pleasure Sir...
sorry to hear of your issues ... i too hope that straightens it up for ya... ROGon.

Too the few, but far too many RMA Slackers........ enjoy your free paychecks for now ....
with any luck there will be welfare and food stamps in your future...find the pride and
the passion that We have for this equipment .... or get lost.c.

chrsplmr wrote:
Cody... always a pleasure Sir...
sorry to hear of your issues ... i too hope that straightens it up for ya... ROGon.

Too the few, but far too many RMA Slackers........ enjoy your free paychecks for now ....
with any luck there will be welfare and food stamps in your future...find the pride and
the passion that We have for this equipment .... or get lost.c.

Wheres the facebook like button for this?? Seriously..lol

Cody_Irwin
Level 10
Doesnt matter how good or bad a company is, all rma departments are like this tbh.