cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aquantia AQC-107 10G v2.1.17

Dingleweed
Level 7
The windows 10 64 driver for the 10G NIC on the board doesn't seem to work properly.

Using the v2.1.17 driver from their website I cannot print anything on my printer! Weird...

I can print OK with the 1.40.42.0 driver which Windows 10 automatically used on installation.
3 REPLIES 3

CharlieH
Level 8
I am running 2.1.17. I had to go to the Device Manager and access the 'Advanced' settings tab for the adapter and disable 'Recv Segment Coalescing (IPv4)'. My issue wasn't printing but it was adapter performance which was basically 0 upload speed under certain scenarios. Something to try.

CharlieH wrote:
I am running 2.1.17. I had to go to the Device Manager and access the 'Advanced' settings tab for the adapter and disable 'Recv Segment Coalescing (IPv4)'. My issue wasn't printing but it was adapter performance which was basically 0 upload speed under certain scenarios. Something to try.

Thanks! The older drivers for some reason I couldn't play PUBG, litterally all the rest did work.. Updating to 2.1.17 I had no upload at all.
Your solution fixed it for me too 🙂

Dingleweed
Level 7
I have managed to fix the no printing problem I've had with the 1704 BIOS, by updating the ME firmware to v11.11.60.1561 using the ME Update Tool available in the Bios & Firmware section for the motherboard.

Previously I had 1704 BIOS with ME firmware v11.10.0.1287, which left me unable to print.

I emailed Aquatia about the issue and they wanted a little more information.

They suggested that i "try to disable LSO, LRO and checksum offload on 2.1.17.0 driver" but there was no need to. It works now the ME firmware is updated.