Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
    Graphics Card #2ASUS ROG GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
    Graphics Card #3Nvidia GTX 1080
    MonitorLG 55" 4k TV
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X62
    CaseCorsair H500i
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1500
    OS unraid

Updated bios finally after years and extremly annoyed.

So i finally updated the bios after years. I had ran with the original bios that was shipped with my board and had no issues at all. I updated with hopes of gaining a performance increase also figuring it was time i finally did so. Since then i have had an on going issue with this BF Qcode. I know that its voltage related or bent pin related and i know the work around to it and dont have any issues with that. I simply just dont understand why if i apply optimal settings and reboot my pc with stock settings this is coming up. I can work around it by lowering my memory speed to 2133 and not increasing voltage and it will fix the issue. My xmp profile for my memory is 2666mhz if i do this tho i will instantly have the bf error which was never the issue running with the original bios. I guess what im trying to ask is why hasn't this been patched or fixed its simply annoying if i apply stock settings the machine should boot up with no issues. The average user isnt gonna know how to go in and adjust voltages or change memory speeds or any of the things required to make this stop.

oh also i do not have any bent pins and i have remounted this board several times in several different cases nothing seems to change the outcome.

Board: Rampage V edition 10
    Processor: i7 5820k
    Ram: Hyper X Fury 32gb quad channel