cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU TWEAK 2 VRAM USAGE PAST 100%??? RTX 2080 Ti

heeroyuy25
Level 7
Hi Everyone,

I just bought a Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti...

first time I used the GPU Tweak. I started playing Division 2 and the information on the GPU tweak is telling me the Vram usage is past 135%... is that normal?

just curious since I think it should go way past 100% or something. I might be wrong.
6 REPLIES 6

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
Can you confirm if this is still happening for you? Would need to replicate.
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

Silent Scone@ASUS wrote:
Can you confirm if this is still happening for you? Would need to replicate.

yes it does. I'm not running anything else in the background and just playing the game. sometimes my screen just goes black and I can still hear the game sounds and I have to restart my computer manually. I am unsure what is going on but the GPU TWEAK software always goes beyond the 100% vram, other games I play like overwatch will only go around from 30-60% same as destiny 2.

alright, so this has been happening to me alot. I am unsure if there's something wrong with the videocard? is there anyway that I can test to see if my card is defective or is it just the game?

not sure if that's normal.... my screen sometimes just go black while i'm gaming and it stays that way... I can still hear background sounds of the game... only way to get it to work again is to manually force shut down my unit and turn it back on...

weird thing is... this is the only game (Division 2) that it happens. other games I play. no issues there...

not sure how to proceed. I'm thinking about doing RMA for this card if this keeps on going...

heeroyuy25
Level 7
yes it does. I'm not running anything else in the background and just playing the game. sometimes my screen just goes black and I can still hear the game sounds and I have to restart my computer manually. I am unsure what is going on but the GPU TWEAK software always goes beyond the 100% vram, other games I play like overwatch will only go around from 30-60% same as destiny 2.

heeroyuy25
Level 7
not getting alot of help in here... still getting the issue... 80116