cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rampage VI Extreme slow lighting effects when combined with Strix Graphics or G.Skill

Raphael_Mustang
Level 7
Hello everyone!
I had an older topic which was never answered never got anywhere but it was long ago so I decided to make a new one and make an update because I found out where the problem is but, I have no idea how to fix it, let me explain the problem, when AURA is set to any complex light effect such as music comet rainbow and... if I have anything else than MOTHERBOARD enabled to sync, everything is on superslow mode, everything will change color 1 frame per second and it ends in a very bad and nothing ever close to smooth transition.

Previously I had no idea why I had slow transition but since I disabled everything I saw it, and it's like Motherboard cannot handle more than one device for AURA software, do anyone else have the same issue or is there any solution for it? I hate this slow transition and I hate to have a halfa** transition where each part is doing whatever it likes to do, so if anyone has any idea how to fix this please, help 🙂

Thank you!
4 REPLIES 4

paru055
Level 7
Raphael Mustang wrote:
Hello everyone!
I had an older topic which was never answered never got anywhere but it was long ago so I decided to make a new one and make an update because I found out where the problem is but, I have no idea how to fix it, let me explain the problem, when AURA is set to any complex light effect such as music comet rainbow and... if I have anything else than MOTHERBOARD enabled to sync, everything is on superslow mode, everything will change color 1 frame per second and it ends in a very bad and nothing ever close to smooth transition.

Previously I had no idea why I had slow transition but since I disabled everything I saw it, and it's like Motherboard cannot handle more than one device for AURA software, do anyone else have the same issue or is there any solution for it? I hate this slow transition and I hate to have a halfa** transition where each part is doing whatever it likes to do, so if anyone has any idea how to fix this please, help 🙂

Thank you!

i also have same issue! comet and music and sometimes rainbow also same!! Can u please post video to show ?

paru055 wrote:
i also have same issue! comet and music and sometimes rainbow also same!! Can u please post video to show ?

yeah sure here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMEnkeqT2Xc
hope someone can help, fix this or at least show us a way around.

Raphael_Mustang
Level 7
isn't it interesting that everytime no one from asus never makes any comment on this matter? not my previous topic neither this one, we paid extra for RGB support of each product, but we never get an actual support for a malfunction or a bug in it, I think anyone can just attach some LED to their product that's nothing to brag or charge so much for if you have no plan to help and support it! and this is not only a problem with my Mainboard or even this Rampage VI Extreme, my Rampage V anniversary also has the same problem with having a GTX 1070 Strix, it just goes dumb and it clearly shows there is something wrong with these products!

drop4205
Level 12
True that. I have posted a few issues and no Asus tech will even attempt to try and help on the issues with the rgb
Maximus XI Formula, I9-9900k, Phantex Evolove X, Seasonic Titanium 850W, Custom loop PE360+SE360 Rad, G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200C14 32g, Nvidia Reference RTX 2080 TI, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1Tb, Windows 11