cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

newest Aura Sync fails to work

Enderwiggin03
Level 7
Installed the newest Aura Sync 1.07.36, upon restart, opening the Aura program gives an error to connect an Aura Sync Compatible device. Any suggestions short of using older software? Overall this entire Motherboard only works with older software (0602 Bios, Aura etc). What is going on that updated stuff fails to work properly?
6 REPLIES 6

Enderwiggin03
Level 7
Upon removal of power to the motherboard, DRAM LED's work in Aura, but no motherboard nor RGB port options. Still another fail from Asus.

I'm on an older version and debated upgrading but I'm nervous because I don't have the old exe saved just in case. May have to just leave it be since I have no issues.

Guitarmageddon888 wrote:
I'm on an older version and debated upgrading but I'm nervous because I don't have the old exe saved just in case. May have to just leave it be since I have no issues.

That's what I ended up doing. I wish companies actually made stuff that worked properly these days (Asus)....

Enderwiggin03 wrote:
That's what I ended up doing. I wish companies actually made stuff that worked properly these days (Asus)....

Any idea if there is a repository somewhere that these older versions can be accessed? I might check guru 3d but not sure if it would be on there. They have a ton of old versions of other software.

Guitarmageddon888 wrote:
Any idea if there is a repository somewhere that these older versions can be accessed? I might check guru 3d but not sure if it would be on there. They have a ton of old versions of other software.

Look for version 105.28....works fine for me...I will try and post a link to it
Asus ROG Maximus XI EXTREME
Intel i7 9900K OC'D @ 5.2 GHZ @ 1.345V (1.296V LOAD) LLC 6 PRIME 95 STABLE 8 HRS
XSPC RX360 Rad (6)Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RPM Fans In Push/Pull @ 1500 RPMS
Swiftech Drive II / Swiftech MCP35X Pump
Enermax Platimax 1200 Watt Power Supply
32GB G.Skill F4-3866C18Q-32GTZR 3866 MHZ CL18 1.35V (OC 4266MHZ 17-18-18-41-2T @1.45V)
MSI GTX 1070 SEA HAWK EK X SLI WITH ASUS HB RGB
(5)Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB In Raid 0
(2) WD 1TB Black Edition
Corsair 900 D

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?101543-SOFTWARE-AURA-Sync-RGB

Just found this thread. Have you gone through their clean install procedures? Does that work? Debating installing this version. I did find an older version in that thread somewhere too, but couldnt get my current version from the asus repository.