ROG Member Array

RMA question for the vets

hello guys, I made another thread about the problems I was having with my laptop https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...i-lose-my-mind

so I filed for an RNA - and this is the only electronic product ive ever had that's crapped out on me like this. ive never shipped anything back for warranty purposes. so my question is - what is the easiest method to backup all my files if I don't have an external hard drive

should I just reset my computer before I send it in

sorry , I cant use any characters that require the shift key because my keyboard is broken. so this is probably hard to read

i dont know how mutch "data" you want to back up but if it is small amount you can do it on a flash stick if it would fit on there.
    other then that maby a stationary pc if you have that or else you have to do it on a external drive.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array TimeLion724's Avatar

Yeah, you should first back up all your data, this included all your files and pictures, etc. Then prepare the Laptop for RMA which might require you do a fresh install of windows.
    " The speed of the fallen one does not change..."

GUIDE TO FIXING BSOD ERRORS

ROG Member Array

They make SD cards and USB drives that have a fair amount of storage, however I would highly recommend getting an external HDD. They are fairly inexpensive, and very reliable. If anything, store what you can to the cloud.