Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by G207151 View Post
    Finally a solution ! (Cautiously Optimistic, 2 years my faith has been strained.)

Just found this this morning. I will update in a few days. (See update below)

I followed the steps below and the Code 10 Dropped and the Intel 9560 came on and started working. No Reboot. I still can't believe it. have done everything I can think of to get the Code 10 to come back. I can't it just works! Before when it was working (Not often) after a hardest if I suspended, or rebooted or plugged or unplugged the ac adapter it would go into code 10. Now I can do anything and it will not.

Right Click the Wireless Adapter in the Device Manager. Choose Properties then click the Advanced tab

Change these settings. (After it came to life. I changed them back and it still works)

1) Advanced 802.11 N/AC wireless mode. - Change to use (N)
    2) Mimo power safe mood - Change to Dynamic SMSP
    3) Roaming Aggressiveness - Change to Medium
    4) Throughput Booster - Change to Disable
    5) Transmit Power - Change to Medium

6) Change to Fixed IP Address not Dynamic from the router (Manually enter IP address and default gateway and DNS) -- (I did not do this)

I don't claim to fully understand why this works. But it did.

For fun I changed all the settings back to default for fun to see if I could get the Code 10 to come back (Nope just keeps working)

--History--
    I have been dealing with my Intel Wireless 9560 Error Code 10 for almost 2 years on my ASUS Zenbook Flip 15 UX562FD (See my original post above) I have tried everything I could find. Including but not limited to. Clean Factory OS install, Clean Windows 10 Pro Install, Driver Updates\Downgrades, Bios Updates. Hard Resets, Bios Defaults with no permanent fix. Every few months I google several search terms looking for anyone that might have found a fix. Intel and Asus are showing their corporates colors by not addressing the issue. What they need is a class action lawsuit. I think there are 10s of thousands of machines out there dealing with the ACPI conflict causing this issue. The Intel 9560 seems to be the leader in failing cards with this issue. I have been using a usb dongle since 2019 as my only reliable Wi-Fi connection leaving me with only one USB-A port.

Credit to hkgfadda - Win User (I cleaned up the original post and added my notes)
    windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/intel-r-wireless-ac-9560-160mhz-repeatedly-crashing.373614/#Intel(R)_wireless_AC_9560_160MHz_repeatedly_crash ing

(UPDATE) 2 Weeks since my last post. WIFI (9560) is still working. I can suspend, shutdown, reboot, run battery to zero, hard shutdown. The Intel 9560 has not stopped even once. I hope this helps.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by G207151 View Post
    Finally a solution ! (Cautiously Optimistic, 2 years my faith has been strained.)

Just found this this morning. I will update in a few days.

I followed the steps below and the Code 10 Dropped and the Intel 9560 came on and started working. No Reboot. I still can't believe it. have done everything I can think of to get the Code 10 to come back. I can't it just works! Before when it was working (Not often) after a hardest if I suspended, or rebooted or plugged or unplugged the ac adapter it would go into code 10. Now I can do anything and it will not.

Right Click the Wireless Adapter in the Device Manager. Choose Properties then click the Advanced tab

Change these settings. (After it came to life. I changed them back and it still works)

1) Advanced 802.11 N/AC wireless mode. - Change to use (N)
    2) Mimo power safe mood - Change to Dynamic SMSP
    3) Roaming Aggressiveness - Change to Medium
    4) Throughput Booster - Change to Disable
    5) Transmit Power - Change to Medium

6) Change to Fixed IP Address not Dynamic from the router (Manually enter IP address and default gateway and DNS) -- (I did not do this)

I don't claim to fully understand why this works. But it did.

For fun I changed all the settings back to default for fun to see if I could get the Code 10 to come back (Nope just keeps working)

--History--
    I have been dealing with my Intel Wireless 9560 Error Code 10 for almost 2 years on my ASUS Zenbook Flip 15 UX562FD (See my original post above) I have tried everything I could find. Including but not limited to. Clean Factory OS install, Clean Windows 10 Pro Install, Driver Updates\Downgrades, Bios Updates. Hard Resets, Bios Defaults with no permanent fix. Every few months I google several search terms looking for anyone that might have found a fix. Intel and Asus are showing their corporates colors by not addressing the issue. What they need is a class action lawsuit. I think there are 10s of thousands of machines out there dealing with the ACPI conflict causing this issue. The Intel 9560 seems to be the leader in failing cards with this issue. I have been using a usb dongle since 2019 as my only reliable Wi-Fi connection leaving me with only one USB-A port.

Credit to hkgfadda - Win User (I cleaned up the original post and added my notes)
    windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/intel-r-wireless-ac-9560-160mhz-repeatedly-crashing.373614/#Intel(R)_wireless_AC_9560_160MHz_repeatedly_crash ing
    -----
    (Update 5-10-21)
    Today Wi-Fi went into Code 10 for the first time since my original post. on 4-20-21. (* *see note below). I revisited to potential solution that I posted changed setting as described it did not work instantly as it initially did. So then rebooted. Same code 10. Next I performed a hard shut down and entered the bios and reset to default settings and save\exit. This made the code 10 go away and Wi-Fi is working now.

(What happened)
    The laptop was unplugged and suspended for most of the day yesterday. When I plugged it in this morning and woke it up the Code 10 appeared. Before the potential solution my Wi-Fi 9560 problem has always been related to suspending and unplugging and re-plugging. I read it comes from a ACPI conflict with the power adapter. So I guess it makes some sense. Maybe it's being triggered a certain power charge % or something. This laptop is my daily driver. I use it for hours every day. Before the potential solution I posted the intel 9560 adapter was completely unpredictable. It would be there one day then gone the next. It would crap out while using it. After adjusting the settings listed above. It went 20 days solid with no issues.

Might be my fault the solution failed.
    (***Note: After I adjusted the settings on 4-20 and the wifi started working I changed the settings back to factory default. So that maybe why it failed again.)
    --------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2