Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array panzlock PC Specs
    panzlock PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ASUS X553M, ASUS Zenpad 10 Z300M, ASUS X542BA-DH99
    MotherboardASUS P8Z68-V LX, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS ROG Strix B350-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel i5-2500K, Intel i7-6700K, AMD Ryzen R7 1700
    Memory (part number)8GB Kingston 1333MhzDDR3 C9, 16GB G.Skill Aegis 3000Mhz DDR4 C16, 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz C16
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GTX 560Ti, ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1070 O8G OC, Sapphire Nitro+ RX Vega 56
    Monitor32" INSIGNIA 720p, 32" Samsung 1080p C32F391FWN, 32" ASUS 1440p VA32AQ
    Storage #1Seagate 150GB 7200RPM, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5" 6Gb/s Solid State Drive (X2)
    Storage #2Seagate 500GB 7200RPM, WD Blue 3TB - 5400 RPM SATA 6 Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5 Inch
    CPU CoolerDeepcool GAMMAXX 300, Deepcool Lucifer V2, Wraith Spire
    CaseAntec Sonata, Deepcool Dukase V1, Deepcool Dukase V3
    Power SupplyATX 650, EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 (X2)
    Keyboard Logitech K220, MSI Interceptor DS4200 (X2)
    Mouse Microsoft 1850, Microsoft 4500, Gamdias Erebos LE, MSI DS 100, Redragon M601 Centrophorus
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z313, Logitech Z506 (X2)
    OS Windows 10 Home X64, Windows 10 Pro X64 (X2)

Quote Originally Posted by vampireor View Post
    Well look , I’m still 16 and in my country u can’t have a job at this age ( Dubai Laws ) , and so i take money from my parents like weekly about 70$+ , and whenever i ask for money i get , so the budget is flexible, i aint gonna buy a cheap cpu then have to upgrade it later , i will have some suffring with this CPU at the begging but I’ll end it with a beast , so this rig is ment for gaming , and who knows i might open a youtube channel , so a bit of rendering you know ,, I’m willing to pay any amount,, shall i wait for computex or buy a CPU from Ryzen now or what shall i do and what shall i buy
    16, huh? Well, I have plenty of advice for you.

If money is no object then wait for Computex, or whatever, let AMD announce their new Zen 2 lineup and choose from that for the best all-around CPU experience. If money is an object/obstacle (this goddamn language) then wait for Computex, or whatever, let AMD announce their new Zen 2 lineup and choose from the previous Zen generation for the best all-around CPU experience at a lower price point.

Don't get married.

Snails make great pets.

Never super size your fast food. It takes longer and makes your pants shrink faster.

Don't eat concrete. Have ice cream, instead.

Anything else you want to know, just ask.
    I'd like to deploy my troops in her country.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Alright ,, shall i do what u said above or shall i switch to intel ?

ROG Enthusiast Array

And about my case fans i will just disattach them all

And for the CPU cooler , since im buying a good cpu shall i buy the “noctune or whatever its called ,, ( the grey and brown cooler ) so i can overclock it easily or my cooler is good for now*

ROG Member Array S4lticid PC Specs
    S4lticid PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Alienware m17x R3 (old machine, still in use)
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero w/ Wifi
    Processori9 9900K
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Trident Z 32 Gb DDR4-3600 cl 14
    Graphics Card #1EVGA 2080 TI FTW3
    Sound CardSound Blaster X Katana w/ subwoofer
    Monitor1) ACER Predator Z1 | 2) Samsung 32" curved gaming
    Storage #11) Samsung - 970 Evo Plus 250 GB M.2-2280 | 2) Samsung - 860 Evo 1 TB 2.5"
    Storage #23) Seagate Barracuda 2 TB 7200 RPM | 4) Crucial MX500 500 GB SSD
    CPU CoolerCustom Loop, EK Supremacy EVO CPU block, EVGA Hydrocopper GPU block, EK Coolstream XE 360 X2
    CaseThermaltake View 71 TG
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA P2 1200w 80+ Platinum
    Keyboard ROG Strix Flare
    Mouse Trackball
    Headset HyperX Cloud II
    Headset/Speakers Sound Blaster X Katana w/ subwoofer
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Well look , I’m still 16 and in my country u can’t have a job at this age ( Dubai Laws ) , and so i take money from my parents like weekly about 70$+ , and whenever i ask for money i get , so the budget is flexible, i aint gonna buy a cheap cpu then have to upgrade it later , i will have some suffring with this CPU at the begging but I’ll end it with a beast , so this rig is ment for gaming , and who knows i might open a youtube channel , so a bit of rendering you know ,, I’m willing to pay any amount,, shall i wait for computex or buy a CPU from Ryzen now or what shall i do and what shall i buy
    Yeah, figured you situation was something like that from what you were saying.

OK, so you say you're willing to suffer with this CPU for now and wait. That makes sense to me. And since you have a strong allowance to help you save, this is what I would suggest:
    • Get this GPU for now. I wouldn't call it a beast, but it's good.
    • Save for a really nice CPU (and depending on the CPU you get think about upgrading your Motherboard at the same time)

Why a new Motherboard? You mentioned going Ryzen. You will need a different board for that. And actually, it's an interesting idea if you're waiting and saving. Coming this July AMD is leaping well ahead of Intel and releasing the Zen2 line. If you're waiting and saving, it's more than worth considering going that direction.

If you stick to Intel, plan for an i7 at the least. Personally I never go lower than that for gaming. You wouldn't need to upgrade your motherboard and could instead get some faster RAM.

After you're done with that, consider getting an aio liquid cooler for the CPU. It would go great in that case and help your gaming.
    At this point too, consider updating your GPU again with a real beast.

Builds are never actually done. there's always something new and awesome that just came out to look forward to upgrading to.
    Last edited by S4lticid; 04-11-2019 at 04:50 PM.

S4lticid PC Specs
    Processori9 9900K
    Storage #11) Samsung - 970 Evo Plus 250 GB M.2-2280 | 2) Samsung - 860 Evo 1 TB 2.5"
    CPU CoolerCustom Loop, EK Supremacy EVO CPU block, EVGA Hydrocopper GPU block, EK Coolstream XE 360 X2
    Keyboard ROG Strix Flare
    Mouse Trackball
    Headset HyperX Cloud II
    OS Windows 10 Pro

It wouldn't be switch. You're using Intel.

S4lticid PC Specs
    Processori9 9900K
    Keyboard ROG Strix Flare
    Mouse Trackball
    Headset HyperX Cloud II
    OS Windows 10 Pro

And about my case fans i will just disattach them all

And for the CPU cooler , since im buying a good cpu shall i buy the “noctune or whatever its called ,, ( the grey and brown cooler ) so i can overclock it easily or my cooler is good for now*
    If you intend to OC, then you should go with water cooling. I would reccomend the EK aio kit best, because you can learn to do your own custom loops and hopefully eventually expand. But if you want something easier stick to NZXT, Corsair, Thermaltake or CoolerMaster.

Your case is built for liquid cooling anyway.
    Last edited by S4lticid; 04-11-2019 at 04:54 PM.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array panzlock PC Specs
    panzlock PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ASUS X553M, ASUS Zenpad 10 Z300M, ASUS X542BA-DH99
    MotherboardASUS P8Z68-V LX, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS ROG Strix B350-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel i5-2500K, Intel i7-6700K, AMD Ryzen R7 1700
    Memory (part number)8GB Kingston 1333MhzDDR3 C9, 16GB G.Skill Aegis 3000Mhz DDR4 C16, 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz C16
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GTX 560Ti, ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1070 O8G OC, Sapphire Nitro+ RX Vega 56
    Monitor32" INSIGNIA 720p, 32" Samsung 1080p C32F391FWN, 32" ASUS 1440p VA32AQ
    Storage #1Seagate 150GB 7200RPM, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5" 6Gb/s Solid State Drive (X2)
    Storage #2Seagate 500GB 7200RPM, WD Blue 3TB - 5400 RPM SATA 6 Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5 Inch
    CPU CoolerDeepcool GAMMAXX 300, Deepcool Lucifer V2, Wraith Spire
    CaseAntec Sonata, Deepcool Dukase V1, Deepcool Dukase V3
    Power SupplyATX 650, EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 (X2)
    Keyboard Logitech K220, MSI Interceptor DS4200 (X2)
    Mouse Microsoft 1850, Microsoft 4500, Gamdias Erebos LE, MSI DS 100, Redragon M601 Centrophorus
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z313, Logitech Z506 (X2)
    OS Windows 10 Home X64, Windows 10 Pro X64 (X2)

Don't get rid of your fans. Position them so they do not obstruct the VGA and have them blow air over your components. Refer to the blue arrow in the picture:

If the sole purpose of your build was gaming then an Intel/Nvidia lineup would be the only recommendation. My suggestion, based on planned usage would be to switch to AMD. Ryzen provides more versatility at reduced cost. And your gaming performance won't take a big hit, either.

At what resolution will you be gaming? The higher the resolution, the better AMD components perform. For 1080p you might want to consider Nvidia if you find a 1070 or 1070 Ti that's cheaper than the 56 Pulse.
    I'd like to deploy my troops in her country.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by S4lticid View Post
    Yeah, figured you situation was something like that from what you were saying.

OK, so you say you're willing to suffer with this CPU for now and wait. That makes sense to me. And since you have a strong allowance to help you save, this is what I would suggest:
    • Get this GPU for now. I wouldn't call it a beast, but it's good.
    • Save for a really nice CPU (and depending on the CPU you get think about upgrading your Motherboard at the same time)

Why a new Motherboard? You mentioned going Ryzen. You will need a different board for that. And actually, it's an interesting idea if you're waiting and saving. Coming this July AMD is leaping well ahead of Intel and releasing the Zen2 line. If you're waiting and saving, it's more than worth considering going that direction.

If you stick to Intel, plan for an i7 at the least. Personally I never go lower than that for gaming. You wouldn't need to upgrade your motherboard and could instead get some faster RAM.

After you're done with that, consider getting an aio liquid cooler for the CPU. It would go great in that case and help your gaming.
    At this point too, consider updating your GPU again with a real beast.

Builds are never actually done. there's always something new and awesome that just came out to look forward to upgrading to.

Yeah , That's perfect , that is what I’ll do exactly. *

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by S4lticid View Post
    If you intend to OC, then you should go with water cooling. I would reccomend the EK aio kit best, because you can learn to do your own custom loops and hopefully eventually expand. But if you want something easier stick to NZXT, Corsair, Thermaltake or CoolerMaster.

Your case is built for liquid cooling anyway.

Yeah , NZXT Kraken maybe ? ( which model shall i get you can use “ newegg’s website )
    * And hold on , i know that my case is build for Liquid cooling , but isnt a water cooler good also ��?*
    Last edited by vampireor; 04-11-2019 at 06:20 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by panzlock View Post
    Don't get rid of your fans. Position them so they do not obstruct the VGA and have them blow air over your components. Refer to the blue arrow in the picture:

If the sole purpose of your build was gaming then an Intel/Nvidia lineup would be the only recommendation. My suggestion, based on planned usage would be to switch to AMD. Ryzen provides more versatility at reduced cost. And your gaming performance won't take a big hit, either.

At what resolution will you be gaming? The higher the resolution, the better AMD components perform. For 1080p you might want to consider Nvidia if you find a 1070 or 1070 Ti that's cheaper than the 56 Pulse.

Well first of all , how shall i make my fan back stick to air ��? Since there are nothing that i can stick it on to from the side ? , or maybe im just too stupid and didnt think enought, well let me borrow some ideas from you , and how shall i do it ,, ( remember there are nothing on the left right top and bottom sides littearly open ) , ik that u know this but eh ��

And ill be gaming on a 1080p since my monitor is nothing good , its a full hd view sonic 60hz , ill be upgrading to 144hz or 165 soon , but slowley ������*

Althought i dont care much abt resolution or quality of the game , its all abt how smooth is it. But if it can run a good resolution,, why not ��*

** Edit :- unless you are talking abt another case maybe?*

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast