cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG GT51CA (Faulty motherboard)

Norineko
Level 7
Hello, Asus support in Russian Federation and Belarus cant help me so i decide to ask on this forum. I have ASUS ROG GT51CA with faulty motherboard that i want to replace but i cant find a new one because it is custom build for this desktop. How can i order a new motherboard? Maybe someone have a used one after modding their own GT51CA ?

Sorry for my english ^_^
6 REPLIES 6

TimeLion724
Level 8
You should really RMA your mobo if you still have your warranty.
" The speed of the fallen one does not change..."

GUIDE TO FIXING BSOD ERRORS

As i said before, ASUS has no support in my country so i must order parts from 3rd (from ipc-computer) party and pay x2 price 😞

TimeLion724
Level 8
My mistake, I don't know anyone from Russia so I don't what computer stores you have in your country, but your best bet is to buy from the store instead of ordering online, My first gaming PC I had built 7 years ago I had run into numerous problems like that. MOBO I bought, I accidently bent the threads under the CPU socket which caused the 2 RAM slots to stop working completely. Then I had ordered hydro cooling unit which was DOA when it arrived and was working but not properly it ran too loud for some odd reason, it wasn't until I bought a new one I realised first one was broken because it ran super quietly.
" The speed of the fallen one does not change..."

GUIDE TO FIXING BSOD ERRORS

Welsh_Whoopee
Level 11
to me I though their has normal ATX motherboard and looking at the picture it looks the same :s

toronto699
Level 13
Every Part For AGT51CA , But No Motherboard , Email them see what they say Its EU Company
https://www.asusparts.eu/en/partrequest

toronto699 wrote:
Every Part For AGT51CA , But No Motherboard , Email them see what they say Its EU Company
https://www.asusparts.eu/en/partrequest

Thank you, they don't sell motherboards but i found another EU company ipc-computer.de.