cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Info] ASUS Certificate Maintenance Advisory

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
If experiencing permission issues with any ASUS software, please be sure to read the following information and update via the URL below.

Information URL

Software Link: https://www.asus.com/latest-software-update/
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090
15 REPLIES 15

Djordje
Level 7
I have ROG STRIX Z270E GAMING motherboard and I'm not able to run AURA. I've tried AURA from link above and still doesn't work.

Djordje wrote:
I have ROG STRIX Z270E GAMING motherboard and I'm not able to run AURA. I've tried AURA from link above and still doesn't work.

Did you uninstall the previous version before installing the update?

Raja@ASUS wrote:
Did you uninstall the previous version before installing the update?

I did completely fresh install of windows 10 and still same problem with Armory and AURA my RGB is now in mess. Only AI Suite 3 works fine.

katlani
Level 9
ASUS PRIME Z370-A and Z370-P are not listed there for some reason, only v2.

Abaidor
Level 9
Rampage VI Extreme (NOT OMEGA) is not listed either
Asus Rampage VI Extreme | i9-7940X | 64GB Trident Z RGB 3600 | Asus Strix 1080Ti OC | Samsung 960 Pro 512GB | WD Gold 10TB | WD Red 4TB X 2 | PSU Corsair AX1500i | Custom Water Loop - RAD MO-RA3 420 Pro | EK Monoblock | Phanteks GPU Block | Heatkiller 200 Tube RES | EK Dual D5 Revo Pumps | 9 X Corsair ML 140 Pro Fans on RAD | | Bitspower Fittings Black Chrome | Cooler Master Cosmos 2 Modded Case | Silent WIngs 3 120mm Intake |

erocker
Level 7
Aura is still getting blocked by Windows 10 UAC.

Raja
Level 13
Make sure the version of Aura you downloaded is 1.07.55, please. The server may still have been replicating when you downloaded.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
i post something regarding these. the z390 codexi, the chipset driver is older that the new one by date

I can not install it since says that is a downgrade. (these is from the codexi helpdesk website from the board.

And just for a note, Crate is NOT updating or detecting a update or update for the drivers or apps.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
no armory here but leds are fine. a little funky on the rainbow gradient but bearable. and the game mode is always trying to get on.
Learn, Play Enjoy!