cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Strix Fusion 700 bluetooth lag

IWetBeardI
Level 7
Hello everyone,
I just bought these headphones convinced that I could play wirelessly without problems. But after connecting them to the PC via Bluetooth I start the first game I see ... the audio is terrifying. Similar to when you set up sonic studio on "comunication". I looked at the audio devices and discovered that there are two headphones, the one in use with the terrible audio called "Rog strix hs bt hand-free" and another simply "rog strix hs bt". Setting the second as a playback device the sound definitely improves but ... it is desynchronized by the video. I understand a small loss of quality due to the use of bluetooth, but a delay like this is absurd.I tried battlefield 1 and the delay between the blaze and the sound of the shot is almost a second. Besides the difficulty of reproducing the game in the right audio device (apparently for VOIP to work the game always tried to use "hand-free" because the microphone was recognized while in the other device the microphone is non-existent). Sorry for the long post and the bad English, I hope someone has suggestions, I'd hate to send them back.
4 REPLIES 4

Shanester
Level 10
Send them back friend.
After using ASUS Strix, Centurion 7.1 and now Fusion 700 I'm done with any headphone that ASUS sells. They just don't get it.

Shanester wrote:
Send them back friend.
After using ASUS Strix, Centurion 7.1 and now Fusion 700 I'm done with any headphone that ASUS sells. They just don't get it.

Yep my centurion was acting up on me since the threaded cables connection is somewhat loose so i went and bought a fusion 700... and then the problems start to appear. Sad asus fan life. Considering on switching to a more reliable and affordable company now.

I also have the problems with my fusion 700.. wireless was fine on windows but when i started to run division 2 it ****s me on that blasted hands free audio.. i tried disabling it and instead use the stereo but now the mic only supports the hands free audio? What kind of sick joke is this?

This is not funny anymore.

Guess same issue when i watch this anime video https://www.tranimeizle.net/anime/one-piece-izle bluetooth and with cable totally different level. But sometimes can't see the difference and everything looking fine. Same website just different video and everything looking good.

ROG Fusion 700 has got to be the worst headset made ever. Cant believe i wasted my money on this PoS