Threaded View

New ROGer Array

Angry ROG Strix Fusion 700 bluetooth lag

Hello everyone,
    I just bought these headphones convinced that I could play wirelessly without problems. But after connecting them to the PC via Bluetooth I start the first game I see ... the audio is terrifying. Similar to when you set up sonic studio on "comunication". I looked at the audio devices and discovered that there are two headphones, the one in use with the terrible audio called "Rog strix hs bt hand-free" and another simply "rog strix hs bt". Setting the second as a playback device the sound definitely improves but ... it is desynchronized by the video. I understand a small loss of quality due to the use of bluetooth, but a delay like this is absurd.I tried battlefield 1 and the delay between the blaze and the sound of the shot is almost a second. Besides the difficulty of reproducing the game in the right audio device (apparently for VOIP to work the game always tried to use "hand-free" because the microphone was recognized while in the other device the microphone is non-existent). Sorry for the long post and the bad English, I hope someone has suggestions, I'd hate to send them back.