cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coolest Cable Sleeves

SBnemesys
Level 7
I am looking around for some nice custom power cables for my build. What are the best sites to look for? Mainly 8pin PCIE and CPU cables and of course the 24pin mb cable. I want something that looks great and is high quality. Any advice?
4 REPLIES 4

1mluer
Level 11
SBnemesys wrote:
I am looking around for some nice custom power cables for my build. What are the best sites to look for? Mainly 8pin PCIE and CPU cables and of course the 24pin mb cable. I want something that looks great and is high quality. Any advice?

Without a doubt.. Cablemod.com

They have a configurator there too so you can build the right cables any color / style you want that WORK with your power supply. All power supplies are not alike. The wrong cable used for a different model supply could blow things up. I know I have done it by accident when I had to many cables out for different supplies. The pin outs were completely switched and 12v was 5v and vice versa.. BOOOM there went my commander pro and a Kraken X62 RGB CPU cooler LOL
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!

Ericson-Richard
Level 7
SBnemesys wrote:

Hi there,
I can recommend this cool Cable Sleeves for organizing your cables:
It is really great and of high quality.

Ericson-Richard wrote:
Hi there,
I can recommend this cool Cable Sleeves for organizing your cables:
It is really great and of high quality.

You can also order cable management from the company's main page.

Ericson-Richard wrote:
You can also order cable management from the company's main page.

You can use cable protectors. They are made from high-quality plastic, this wire box organizer allows you to safely manage and organize your cable wires at home with the assurance of long-lasting quality and durability.