cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low volume in PG348Q

Delosari
Level 7
Hello everyone. I recently got the ASUS PG348Q for my ASUS G752VM. This is my first big monitor and I am happy with it but I am not sure I got the sound settings right.

In general the sound is low for all the programs/games except for the spotify web player.

In the nvidia coontrol panel this is what I have:

I have been playing with thei windows sound settings but I am not getting very far... It seems weird to me though that in the advanced settings the default audio format is fixed at DVD quality:

I wonder if anyone had this issue in a similar asus monitor and I would be thankful for any advice.

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

Zeroed85
Level 8
Do you mean the sound output from the PG348Q's speakers? The PG348Q speakers are very weak and you will basically need to turn your Windows volume to around 90-100 to hear them...

Zeroed85 wrote:
Do you mean the sound output from the PG348Q's speakers? The PG348Q speakers are very weak and you will basically need to turn your Windows volume to around 90-100 to hear them...

Sorry for the delay... Its have been quiets days so I forgot about the low audio 🙂

Yeah the inbuilt speakers. The windows audio is at maximum but the audio is rather low...

The thing that bothers me the most is that the spotify volume in the web player sounds much louder... I would like the same behaviour with the rest of the applications.