cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU issue

vampireor
Level 7
Hello , I recently bought the *“ Sapphire vega 56 pulse “ 8GB GPU , and i have the “ ASUS PRIME H270 “ motherboard* , So i gave my PC to the near PC shop , and he said that it goes inside but doesnt fit well , it will cause issues ,, Will it tho ? Is it not compatible or something ? Can someone check please ? , and if it do , can u give me a good Motherboard that fits with it and can handle the new ryzen CPU’s that will come out soon // and another cheap one ( doesnt need to fit with the ryzen 3rd gen , but fits with my card ) ,

Thanks !*
26 REPLIES 26

vampireor
Level 7
*Edit :- i saw that its compatible on PCPartPicker.com

Bump

Heini
Level 11
vampireor wrote:
... So i gave my PC to the near PC shop , and he said that it goes inside but doesnt fit well , it will cause issues ,,

Ask you "near PC shop" what they meant. Ask if the motherboard or your case is the problem with it fitting.

Well , i saw him while he was trying to install the card , it was a socket issue , ( althought the metal thingy that holds the gpu on the case was on the cards way but he removed it , i think its because of this ? I asked him so it wont work cuz its ny going in properly or u cant hold it in with the metal peace anymore or what , he said you will have issues )

+ he told me to get a new motherboard*

Heini
Level 11
Which motherboard, case and GPU do you have? Don't buy a new MB.

Heini wrote:
Which motherboard, case and GPU do you have? Don't buy a new MB.

Motherboard :- Asus H270*
GPU :- Sapphire vega 56 pulse 8gb

So i guess that my GPU doesn't fit well with the bracket cover ? That's what the guy was talking abt maybe , since he had to unscrew the whole bracket cover not the small pieces inside it , but why did he tell me to buy a new MB..?

So can I DIY it somehow ? , do I need the bracket cover since I can try to DIY and not make the case stand up ? I can make the case lay down?

Ethel sapphire is too large for the brackets

What case shall I get*