cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMA bad experience and being ignored by company that was meant to be helping.

Liza1992
Level 7
Hi. i'm not happy about how my issue has been sorted its been 3 months and still nothing sent a private message but the bloke who was helping me hasn't even messaged me back but has been online ( he was meant to be helping me sort my motherboard out i asked him for address so i could send it repair center then he never messaged me the address i don't know what to do or go about it now as been waiting as thought).
The issue was so simple as well i sent is off cause there was a loud coil whine when under load or using bandwidth and then when it comes back there is other issues with the motherboard that where not there to start off with like a damaged socket comes back worse then was sent off with.

This is the worst experience i have even had with a company i wont be buying anything from them again and i did buy a lot of stuff from them in the past.
1 REPLY 1

Blake1
Level 10
Hello Liza1992,
There seems to be some misunderstanding.
Please check your inbox.
We are looking forward to receiving your reply.
Thank you for messaging us.
Have a nice day.

Liza1992 wrote:
Hi. i'm not happy about how my issue has been sorted its been 3 months and still nothing sent a private message but the bloke who was helping me hasn't even messaged me back but has been online ( he was meant to be helping me sort my motherboard out i asked him for address so i could send it repair center then he never messaged me the address i don't know what to do or go about it now as been waiting as thought).
The issue was so simple as well i sent is off cause there was a loud coil whine when under load or using bandwidth and then when it comes back there is other issues with the motherboard that where not there to start off with like a damaged socket comes back worse then was sent off with.

This is the worst experience i have even had with a company i wont be buying anything from them again and i did buy a lot of stuff from them in the past.