ROG Member Array

Unhappy Zephyrus s gx701 - id

Hello,
    Please, can you provide me with colour ID that is applied around the chassis on the black powdered thin aluminium plate? Because my ZEPHYRUS came somehow with scrapped colour around the ports on the left side. Also it has miniature scratch on the exact left bottom side corner on the cooper stripe. Dont know what to think about that. I just want to run to the lecoal paint shop, so they can mix me exact spray colour. Then i can apply it with thin brush and be happy. Photo is ilustrional.
    Your help will be most appriciated! Or maybe i am just too worried about details. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Asus-ROG-Zephyrus-S-GX531-side.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	215.3 KB 
ID:	80073

TeamROG Moderator Array xeromist PC Specs
    xeromist PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Dell Inspiron 15 7567
    MotherboardMSI x470 Gaming Plus
    ProcessorAMD 2600
    Memory (part number)16GB DDR4
    Graphics Card #1GTX980
    MonitorBenQ BL3200PT
    Storage #1Intel 600p NVMe
    CPU CoolerWraith
    Casecustom Antec 900
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000
    Keyboard Logitech Orion Spark
    Mouse Logitech MX500
    Headset Plantronics 777 with Oregon Aero upgrade

Well, portable devices tend to attract scratches so this is unlikely to be the last blemish. Personally I wouldn't worry about it but there's nothing wrong with wanting to keep your stuff pretty. It's pretty unlikely you would get an exact paint code since it's probably not common knowledge even within ASUS. I haven't seen any product designers visit this forum.

You could always get an approximate match. With such a small area it would probably blend in. Or you could just do the whole thing in a custom paint scheme.
    * Support disease research with Folding@Home *

< < < Click the drop-down above my avatar for my PC specs!