cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zephyrus s gx701 - id

Lorindes
Level 8
Hello,
Please, can you provide me with colour ID that is applied around the chassis on the black powdered thin aluminium plate? Because my ZEPHYRUS came somehow with scrapped colour around the ports on the left side. Also it has miniature scratch on the exact left bottom side corner on the cooper stripe. Dont know what to think about that. I just want to run to the lecoal paint shop, so they can mix me exact spray colour. Then i can apply it with thin brush and be happy. Photo is ilustrional.
Your help will be most appriciated! Or maybe i am just too worried about details. 😞 80073
1 REPLY 1

xeromist
Well, portable devices tend to attract scratches so this is unlikely to be the last blemish. Personally I wouldn't worry about it but there's nothing wrong with wanting to keep your stuff pretty. It's pretty unlikely you would get an exact paint code since it's probably not common knowledge even within ASUS. I haven't seen any product designers visit this forum.

You could always get an approximate match. With such a small area it would probably blend in. Or you could just do the whole thing in a custom paint scheme. 😄
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…