cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable sound panel pop up when connecting headphones

---SK---
Level 7
How to disable sound panel pop up when connecting headphones ?

i disabled the pop up dialog when i plug in my headphone but i still get the amplifycation detection.

is there anyway to disable that too its really annoying especially because my front panel connection isnt perfect.
sometimes it disconnects when the cable moves. and than i get this popup that minimizes the game. and i get to see the popup in windows 😞

anyone got an idea how to fix this ?

i got the latest audio driver installed for my hero x.

the previous one had a different control panel more integrated with windows. but i cant get the previous one to install correctly anymore.
i doesn't install the control panel anymore seems like its broken with now with win10 ( previous driver )
2 REPLIES 2

Saltgrass
Level 13
Open the SupremeFX interface from the Sonic Studio 3 icon on the taskbar, click on the gear on the upper right and select options.

Folks complain about this all the time but if you have more than one headset or other device, it may not allow you to set your system for best sound quality.
Maximus Z790 Hero,
Intel i9-13900k
Intel BE200

could you show me where ? i don't see that option

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/454607147221778434/568925842391040036/where.jpg

with the enable auto popup turned off you still get the popup of the amplification detection...... 😞
anyone got an idea how to turn that off?