Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New ROGer Array

I send a mail to the support. They said if it work on an other PC it's not the problem from the headphone.

I told them I could be an issue from the hub and the firmware but they don't care at all.

I change nothing on my computer and little by little it stop working and now it never turn on on my gaming PC.....

New ROGer Array

Answer from asus french support:
    " If it's work on an other pc, it's not a problem from the headphone, so we will do nothing"
    I told them it could be a firmware update, they don't care.

So I ask them to answer officially on the thread, I waiting an answer.

I really think they don't give a ****ing ****!

can i connect my asus theta 7.1 to the dac of asus centurion 7.1?

New ROGer Array

Tempted to take all my R.O.G Headsets/Mics, Gaming Mice, Keyboards, and Laptop to the trash heap. for the price we pay for this stuff and NO support ASUS/ROG you are a ****ing joke. Your Online chat is bull****... we want to ****ing talk to someone from the technical branch not be aided by a ****ing bot that knows **** all. Or read a ****ing f.a.q that doesn't relate to issues being suggested.

The Centurion 7.1 Amp is atrocious, the fact that it only wants to work when it wants to work is atrocious. Mine was working fine until my pc decided to do an ASUS Live Update on it's own accord. Guess what STOPPED WORKING!!! I've a good mind to report your company to the Fair Trading Standards Agency because what we pay for and what we get in terms of support is neither here nor there... we pay these prices expecting the best not some substandard piece of ****.

Not the first time its happened either, but why should I have to keep problem solving this ****, format my computer, roll back drivers etc etc. You've sold a substandard product and you fail to rectify it.
    Last edited by s l callaghan; 02-14-2020 at 11:39 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2