Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Buschti View Post
    A little update from my side:

I RMA'd my card five weeks ago and have gotten a new one yesterday. So it worked out ok on my end. Hope yours will be fixed as well.
    How's the new card? I have mine being tested by the shop I bought it from. I have in store replacement so it's just a matter of them replicating the problem but they can only hit 64c with their computer 😂 my issue starts at around 69c mostly 70c

ROG Member Array

The new card is very good, compared to my old one.
    Hope they can replicate the Problem for you.

ROG Junior Member Array

I was having the same thing happen with my ASUS 2080ti Stix. Every time the time got to around 77F the fans would go full speed then slow down again. Very annoying! I picked the card up November 2018 from Micro Center and I paid for the 2 year extended warranty. Good thing I did! They allowed me to return the card and get a replacement one which is working perfectly!

New ROGer Array

Exclamation ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti GAMING OC 11G

Quote Originally Posted by jacole@outlook.com View Post
    I was having the same thing happen with my ASUS 2080ti Stix. Every time the time got to around 77F the fans would go full speed then slow down again. Very annoying! I picked the card up November 2018 from Micro Center and I paid for the 2 year extended warranty. Good thing I did! They allowed me to return the card and get a replacement one which is working perfectly!
    I started to have the exact same issue and, coincidence or not, right after I updated to latest NVidia Driver available. When the card reaches 80~81ºC the GPU Fan1 ramps up to 3500RPM until it cools down to 79ºC. It just repeats the process indefinitely..
    I'm trying to figure how can I change the fan profile to speed up the fans to, let's say 2000RPM at 75ºC so it can prevent the card to reach 80ºC at all, but i'm not sure how I can do this.

Maybe someone can give a few tips?

Thank you,
    BR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2