cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG CLAYMORE cant enter BIOS during POST (with armoury 3.0.0.26)

3dw4rdTm
Level 7
I cant access BIOS pressing DEL or F2 keys with my Rog Claymore.
ARMOURY last version 3.0.0.26 causes this issue, uninstalling software or installing a last version the problem desist.
I have a ASUS ROG FORMULA XI motherboard (without KEYBOT ports/switch), that combination cause the issue.
4 REPLIES 4

Rewerend
Level 9
Hello 3dw4rdTm, same thing happened to me with my Claymore, I was desperate why I can´t acces bios even with F2, no macro no nothing, but I solved simple...just put to different USB port and beware of USB 3. I´ve been using same port from my latest build. (CH VII bios 2203, Ryzen 2700X) but later after few bios changes I got that issue. Now it´s ok...

Rewerend wrote:
Hello 3dw4rdTm, same thing happened to me with my Claymore, I was desperate why I can´t acces bios even with F2, no macro no nothing, but I solved simple...just put to different USB port and beware of USB 3. I´ve been using same port from my latest build. (CH VII bios 2203, Ryzen 2700X) but later after few bios changes I got that issue. Now it´s ok...

Thanks for the answer!! But... USB port change without success (all ports on my board are USB 3.0 or 3.1). I have the latest BIOS version installed .. (Asus Formula XI) I hope ASUS update the keyboard or Armory firmware soon.

1mluer
Level 11
I got the same thing on an Maximus XI Apex. it just start ignoring the Del key on bootup and goes right into windows.
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!

1mluer
Level 11
I changed usb ports now too and it is working for now.
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!