cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue screen installation windows 10 processor 9900k involve

gogo974
Level 7
Hello
I start my computer as usual and the blue screen impossible to do recovery nothing more I did several test card graphics replace SSD also hairclips RAM also my motherboard is M11A so I have SSD Eraser and restart installation of that logo Windows s displays blue screen j have change USB other ISO Windows 10 like blue screen
so I took processor put in another motherboard M11E with hardware already installed in this box and the same blue screen to the logo installation of Windows 10
the only thing I find down these processor l computer s turns on I go in the BIOS everything is OK CI I want to launch installation Windows 10 blue screen
Thank you again for your help or solution

forgive my English these Google thank you
7 REPLIES 7

gogo974
Level 7
personne a une idée merci

cniedzi
Level 8
gogo974 wrote:
Hello
I start my computer as usual and the blue screen impossible to do recovery nothing more I did several test card graphics replace SSD also hairclips RAM also my motherboard is M11A so I have SSD Eraser and restart installation of that logo Windows s displays blue screen j have change USB other ISO Windows 10 like blue screen
so I took processor put in another motherboard M11E with hardware already installed in this box and the same blue screen to the logo installation of Windows 10
the only thing I find down these processor l computer s turns on I go in the BIOS everything is OK CI I want to launch installation Windows 10 blue screen
Thank you again for your help or solution

forgive my English these Google thank you

Hi, as far as I understand the problem still exists when you put your i9-9900K in another computer? If positive I'm affraid your CPU may be faulty 😞

cniedzi wrote:
Hi, as far as I understand the problem still exists when you put your i9-9900K in another computer? If positive I'm affraid your CPU may be faulty 😞

Last resort - try to create new WIN 10 installation media (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10). Download tool and create USB or DVD with it.

cniedzi wrote:

HELLO
Yes when I put the 9900k in another motherboard these same I have access to the BIOS everything works very well I put USB key I restart and the Windows logo comes and after 5 seconds a blue screen with full of square and has traver these square I can see Windows logo My nothing more

gogo974 wrote:
HELLO
Yes when I put the 9900k in another motherboard these same I have access to the BIOS everything works very well I put USB key I restart and the Windows logo comes and after 5 seconds a blue screen with full of square and has traver these square I can see Windows logo My nothing more

I did the test with 5 USB keys different these each time the same thing

gogo974 wrote:
I did the test with 5 USB keys different these each time the same thing

I'm thinking your 9900k is bad, or a set of settings.

enderwiggin03 wrote:
i'm thinking your 9900k is bad, or a set of settings.

hello pour info le 9900k était bien en cause remplacer et plus de problème