cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG STRIX Flare Dead - Firmware?

darbos
Level 7
I just got a gladius ii, bealius mouse pad and the flare keyboard. When I did the firmware update from armoury my keyboard died. No colors and no response, it looks like it installed the mouse driver where the keyboard driver should be, when I look at device manager. (mouse works fine). Ive tried uninstalling the driver, reinstalling armoury...wont work.

After reading here it looks like someone needs to email you the correct firmware....thats a lil hassle, can someone please share or point me to where I can download the strix flare keyboard firmware manually?

thank you.
4 REPLIES 4

darbos
Level 7
darbos wrote:
I just got a gladius ii, bealius mouse pad and the flare keyboard. When I did the firmware update from armoury my keyboard died. No colors and no response, it looks like it installed the mouse driver where the keyboard driver should be, when I look at device manager. (mouse works fine). Ive tried uninstalling the driver, reinstalling armoury...wont work.

After reading here it looks like someone needs to email you the correct firmware....thats a lil hassle, can someone please share or point me to where I can download the strix flare keyboard firmware manually?

thank you.

Anyone???

I dont understand why this isnt posted like other firmware.

drop4205
Level 12
Go to the gladius 2 product page and go to support. Under firmware there is a firmware upgrade failed issue install. I had the same issue as you and then ran this and back to normal again. Hope this helps
Maximus XI Formula, I9-9900k, Phantex Evolove X, Seasonic Titanium 850W, Custom loop PE360+SE360 Rad, G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200C14 32g, Nvidia Reference RTX 2080 TI, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1Tb, Windows 11

Thanks for responding I downloaded the firmware from gladius 2. when i try and run the gladius fw update tool that comes with it I get the box with 1 FW Update button. I click that and it hangs for awhile then says 'CAN_NOT_GET_HANDLE'

any idea?

thanks again

Anyone??????????????????