cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non-closing system.Qcode 00 help

kaptanedi
Level 10
Hi, sometimes not too often. When I turn off the system, the motherboard shows 00 qcode and the system does not shut down. It stays attached. I force the PSU to shut down by turning off the electricity and then it is normal. The ramler was tested with memtest. He went through all the tests. The processor was tested with Prime95. He didn't see any bugs. It only happens when closing the system. All settings default, do not overclock. Bios current. Drivers are up to date. I noticed something interesting in this installation. If I do overclok games in the fps and stuttering is falling, but I play the standard fluent game. I'm having trouble with games if I overclock. These overclocking settings have been tested and passed 24/7. I've never encountered this situation before.
Maximus x apex
Gskill 4000mhz c18 16gb
Samsung nvme 960 raid 0
Corsair ax1200i
Asus strix Gtx 1080 sli
Costum water coling
6 REPLIES 6

SirWaWa
Level 7
windows 10? disable hibernation

SirWaWa wrote:
windows 10? disable hibernation

Yes windows 10,
I don't think it has anything to do with hibernation. The Qcode display shows 00 and the system fans are running at the last cycle. The motherboard LEDs are lit solid. Everything seems to be dirty.

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
Hi,

Try with minimal I/O devices connected and see if there's any change. If XMP is enabled, disable this, too.
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

Silent Scone@ASUS wrote:
Hi,

Try with minimal I/O devices connected and see if there's any change. If XMP is enabled, disable this, too.

All I / O tools were removed. It exhibits the same behavior. Xmp disable.

chevell65
Level 12
With the latest Windows updates there are issues with 'fast start up'. When machines are turned off they will turn right back on again after a minute or two. This may be a similar issue from what you have described.

Have you tried turning off fast start up? https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4189-turn-off-fast-startup-windows-10-a.html

chevell65 wrote:
With the latest Windows updates there are issues with 'fast start up'. When machines are turned off they will turn right back on again after a minute or two. This may be a similar issue from what you have described.

Have you tried turning off fast start up? https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4189-turn-off-fast-startup-windows-10-a.html

'fast start up and hibernate disable. experimented for a long time. same problem re-done after 4-5 days.