cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Motherboard Cashback Promotion still not payed since 11.07.2018

belakor_l2
Level 7
Hi all.

I've read a lot of post about people asking for Asus Cashbacks and I know that delays are very common in this cases.
However, as you can see in the attached image, my application is from 11.07.2018 and was approved months ago but I have not received any payment yet.
I wonder if this is normal, in my opinion, enough time has passed.
¿May I get more information about what happened?

Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2

Stevieboyfitzy
Level 7
I purchased a Maximus XI Formula & Intel 9700K costing £749.98 from Box Computers so I qualified to recieve £130 Cash Back and I am still waiting... I emailed the promotion team and they said it can take up to 90 days before the payment is made after you have been approved which seems a long wait if am honest...if I had of knew the 90 day bit I would not of purchased as usually the longest you wait is 28 days which I actually thought I had seen on the promotion before I purchased but guess that is what all the small writing in terms and conditions that no one ever reads is all about. I purchased both on the 28th November 2019 and it was approved in the first week of December so not sure what the hold up is for it to take so long after approvel. I purchased a lot of ROG gear and I am pretty peeved with how long it takes to receive the cash back after spending so much money.

Stevieboyfitzy
Level 7
Oh dear...I am moaning about 6 weeks and I did not relise your thread was posted in April 2019 meaning you had been waiting for over 4 months? Hope you eventually got it sorted..I can not understand how Asus can make people wait those length of times to receive the promotion so I think your case would of not been the usual wait times.. Hopefully mine will be sorted within the 90 period for payment to my bank. I thought this thread was for a promo in Nov 2019 until I checked after I had already posted.