cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fighting Games and Gaming Visual

DarthLoloX
Level 7
Hello!

I had no answers of my previous question, hopefully you will help me here!

I need your help to find the best picture settings with Fighting Games (which is also e-sport games) with my Asus ROG monitor (I have the XG248).

Which Gaming Visual is recommended for that? (because there is no Fighting Mode), If User Mode: which picture settings?

I use this monitor for both PS4 and PC.

Thank you all!
5 REPLIES 5

DarthLoloX
Level 7
Up !

xeromist
There is no one size fits all for gaming use. In a bright room you need more brightness. In a dark room you need less. The best settings are the ones that allow you to focus on the game and do not distract you. Some people prefer color accuracy, some prefer higher contrast even if the colors are wrong. So try the different built in settings and see if you like any of them. If not, try user mode and adjust until you are happy.

If you just want color accuracy Google monitor calibration and there are multiple guides online to help. However that may not be what you want for gaming. Your choice.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

I can't post something anymore, can you help me?

regards

xeromist
Apparently everyone is getting that error. I'm not the admin so I can't fix it. But if you make your post in this thread and tell me where you want to post it I might be able to move it for you.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

javanflo
Level 7

I am a fan of classic games, download and play them here Romskostenlos