cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Please Help, I Desperately NeeD ROG or TUF Universal VGA Holder

Vlada011
Level 10
I need ASUS VGA Universal VGA Holder, part number 13MB0U31AM0111.
ASUS should send to their distributors little parts if some customers want to buy.

They are avaialble in motherboards...

ASUS X299 STRIX
ASUS RAMPAGE VI EXTREME
ASUS ZENITH EXTREME
ASUS X299 TUF MARK 1

Please HELP!!!

They are small, not visible and that's reason because I search for them.
I don't want to VGA Holder look as main part inside case.

I'm absolutely sure there is a bunch of RMA motherboards, destroyed, useless, fail to be repaired sent to ASUS.
And that part is inside box with other cables. You keep them for self ???

3 REPLIES 3

Vlada011
Level 10
If someone have and don't need ROG-TUF Universal VGA Holder I desperately need him...

Vlada011
Level 10
Some good guy who sell Zenith and 2970 Threadripper sold me for 10 euro.
Best chance if someone need this is to search among sellers of
Zenith Extreme, X299 TUF Mark 1, X299 Deluxe II, Rampage VI Extreme.

I didn't want to buy some RGB variant or huge visible holder.

Vlada011
Level 10
ASUS didn't helped me but I found...
ROG Universal VGA Holder work... and he is almost invisible, that's important.

As you see... 3 LED lines above big LED part are mark how much is card straight.
That's LED below Poseidon Backplates but you see 3 separate lines because powe connectors...

I had problems but with types of screw on my Case, I will need something like Cablemod Aluminum anodized.
I success to install and now, but Cablemod screws have bigger pressure point because holes on adapter are bigger.
But after 2 week card stay straight. If Poseidon stay straight that men could resist any card on market, because Poseidon have and block and heatsink and fans.

Now I wait DDR5 system. Waiting innovations on market I used time to replace cloth.
I spend almost 3000 euro on branded cloth Replay T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Diesel shorts jeans, sweatshirts, Calvin Klein boxers, Levis 501 jeans, Napapijri Skidoo 2 jacket, Nike towels, sneakers, ... and I didn't finish.
Now I need to redesign watercooling... Only ASUS RVE10 RGB Monoblock will stay.

I will buy Heatkiller 100 D5 Tube with Watercool D5 WCP pump, CORSAIR 360mm slim radiator, CORSAIR or Koolance fittings.
I wait to price of Lian Li Vertical GPU bracket drop. But because he is from aluminum for mine case price is 80 euro and no sign to drop.

I'm still in love with mine original Lian Li PC-O11 WXC.
Dynamic and Air I don't accept as PC-O11.