cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus G750JZ Gpu Tweak V1.05 and Win10 ?

pekka39
Level 7
Hello Everyone i have a slight problem
i own the Rog G750JZ laptop when i got it it came with Gpu Tweak a rather old version it is the one with two options
But since i did a Clean install of Windows 10 i can´t seem to find a working one, i found one "gpu Tweak win81 64 ver105", it looks just like the one i had.
Only thing is the fan option don´t work no rpms shown at all, so i tried start a game i know the version i had kicked in as soon as a game was launched this do not i really need a working version of the original.
if anyone knows where i might finns a Gpu Tweak for my laptop that has the function of revving up Cpu fan as well i would be forever grateful 🙂

Ps i have tried different Compability options nothing works, when i had it on this laptop i also had Win10 64 and it worked then has it some bios issue maybe?

have a great day everyone 😄
9 REPLIES 9

jdfrench3
Level 12
Your laptop originally came with Windows 8.1 and a DVD. Here's is a German site that has a copy of your original DVD. Download and make a DVD or a Support Folder. Within the contents, RUN AsInsWiz.exe (ASUS Installation Wizard) and install any or all the available programs and/or drivers.

Now it is a Germany website but the programing is in English, use your browser translater to get more information.

https://www.asustreiber.de/downloads/download/51-windows-8-1/617-g750jw-jx-jxa-treiber-dvd

Good Luck
G752VSK, G75VW-3D, G51J, G1S
Homebuilt Windows Server

jdfrench3 wrote:
Your laptop originally came with Windows 8.1 and a DVD. Here's is a German site that has a copy of your original DVD. Download and make a DVD or a Support Folder. Within the contents, RUN AsInsWiz.exe (ASUS Installation Wizard) and install any or all the available programs and/or drivers.

Now it is a Germany website but the programing is in English, use your browser translater to get more information.

https://www.asustreiber.de/downloads/download/51-windows-8-1/617-g750jw-jx-jxa-treiber-dvd

Good Luck

Thank you very much Sir i thought i´d never find it again you see my G750JZ is a refurbished so it never came with a dvd
but you have saved my day thank you again 🙂

Edit i will report back if it works 🙂

well when i try that asus install exe it sasy the drivers are not compatible with my hardware i wonder why

As labeled on the ASUS Trieber German website, that download is 64-bit.

Are you making a DVD or simply mounting the download file?

I don't have a G750JZ but looking into the download, I don't see a copy of the ASUS GPU Tweak. Is it possible you downloaded ASUS GPU Tweak at a different date? A quick look around the internet shows ASUS GPU Tweak was replaced with ASUS GPU Tweak II.

I downloaded and installed the latest ASUS GPU Tweak II program from this ASUS site.

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/GPUTweak%20II/HelpDesk_Download/

Good Luck
Homebuilt Windows Server

pekka39
Level 7
Well the DVD didn´t work so i am still serarching for a working Gpu Tweak Ver 1.05, than you all for helping

You are searching for a version of ASUS GPU Tweak that has long been superceded years ago and will not work on Windows 10. You should download and install the latest version from the ASUS Download Center.

If you want ASUS GPU Tweak version 1.05 to work you must be running Windows 8 or 8.1. Even the ASUS Download Center does not list version 1.05.

Otherwise download the latest version for Windows 10.

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/GPUTweak%20II/HelpDesk_Download/?_ga=2.57410157.670916538.155111407...

Good Luck
Homebuilt Windows Server

pekka39
Level 7
does that have the option of revving up the cpu fan as well? 🙂

Looks like you have edited all your posts to the point where I don't want to provide anymore assistance. Time for you to do your own research.

Good Luck!
Homebuilt Windows Server

pekka39
Level 7
Ok
Tjank you for your tips have a great day 🙂

pekka39
Level 7
i have tried different versions of Gpu Tweak and none gives me Control of fan speed for my 880M
so if anyone else have any clue on howe to get a newer gpu tweak to wok on my laptop i´d be really happy i just tried some Crysis 2 and in less than 30 mins gpu temp Went to 88 degrees celsius