cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Nvidia Card Fan Speed

Swoldier
Level 7
Hi guys,

I have a ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB DUAL AV. The fan ramps up too 100% when ever my temps get close to 80 degrees even though my fan curve speeds are set correctly. I have noticed if I turn down my power target to 90% it stops. Anyone having the same issues. Card is not OC and running on default settings using the Asus GPU Tweak tool.

Paulo
1 REPLY 1

Vlada011
Level 10
I'm not sure about fan profiles of ASUS RTX2080Ti Dual but I can advice you to start games with manual fan speed on 70-80%.
On that way you got constant and for me acceptable sound and temps stay lower-frequency higher.

Except that best investment you can make is AIO System.
EVGA Hybrid is compatible with every reference PCB.
Warranty only stay problem. But for so powerfull GPU some kind of liquid cooling is not must have, but for best possible gaming highly recommended.
Difference between 50-60-70-80C mean difference in frequency of GPU and performance.

Times when our graphic cards worked on 85C on max boost clock without problems are over. NVIDIA change that with BIOS, Drivers and architecture of GPUs.
Now frequency depend of temps and AIO System or Custom Loops are more important than before.

I hope someone will help more who have RTX2080Ti Dual.