cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Ryujin 360 is awesome but 1 critique

1mluer
Level 11
This is a very good cooler.

In fact my cooler score is 187 and was going up from 185 on my ROG Maximus XI Apex and a super clocked i9-9900k. 5200ghz

It cooler barely fit in my case as the water tubes were almost too short. So check how far you have to go from where you will mount the radiator before you purchase. It could use at least 2 more inches on the hoses. If it weren't for the push - pull configuration on the fans I setup, It would not of never fit in my In-Win 909 Case. Additionally the cold plate and housing is taller than normal too so if you are barely making it past cutout's in your case now with other coolers, you will have to modify the case. I needed 1/4 inch more to allow the housing to pass so I used my Dremel.

Other than that, man it does do the job.
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!
4 REPLIES 4

mdzcpa
Level 12
I agree. I've been very happy with the cooling performance. It's a top AIO for cooling. I also appreciate the vrm cooling fan as well. With a custom curve it's silent but effective. My only complaint is the software isn't fully up to snuff. It works well enough for me and I have the fans, panel and coloring working the way I want, but I'm not at ease with playing around with it as it messes with Aura at times. Overall a great AIO in my opinion.

1mluer
Level 11
Ya its all the lightingservice. I boot my machine cold start and the lighting service never initializes and works. I then have to go into services and restart the lightingservice and it works perfect after that. I don't think livedash has much to do with that from what I am seeing. it's all tied to if the lighting service is running and connected to the devices.
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti

ROG Awesomeness !!!!

1mluer: Hello sorry out of topic, but where did you bought 2080Ti Matrix? 🙂 I saw it´s coming maybe this year, but u seems to have it

Rewerend wrote:
1mluer: Hello sorry out of topic, but where did you bought 2080Ti Matrix? 🙂 I saw it´s coming maybe this year, but u seems to have it

Well I bought it from OverclockersUK and had it shipped to California. Then about a month and a half later newegg.com got a few of them and sold out almost immediately. I had to go to Europe as they are the new golden child in ASUS's eyes I am guessing.. They got everything and the US is missing key items like Maximus XI Apex 🙂 Stilllllllll.
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti

ROG Awesomeness !!!!