cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impedancia en Maximus X

wi87zard
Level 7
Hello community I need your help, a few days after formatting my PC and install all its drivers I find this problem if I should call.

Amplification detection
The impedance of the rear line output is equal to or greater than 110 ohms. The amplification level has been set to extreme.

I leave an image of what I get.

Install (UAD or HDA) without any solution.

Thank you very much and I hope for your help.
2 REPLIES 2

Guitarmageddon1
Level 9
What are you connecting to it? Is this really a "problem" or more just general information? When I connect my 300 ohm headphones it does the same (via the UAD driver and realtek control panel). I'm not sure if there is a way to bypass the omboard amp auto setting that stuff.

Guitarmageddon888 wrote:
What are you connecting to it? Is this really a "problem" or more just general information? When I connect my 300 ohm headphones it does the same (via the UAD driver and realtek control panel). I'm not sure if there is a way to bypass the omboard amp auto setting that stuff.

Thank you for responding, what happens is that I have a 5.1 sound is a branded flash and I have a asus strix 7.1 (USB) headphones. I say problem because the computer crashed for about 3 or 4 seconds. and this message comes out, and I do not know how to correct so that this message does not come out and omit the crasheo.