Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO 500GB
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X62
    CaseNZXT H500i
    Power SupplyEVGA 650G3
    Keyboard MassDrop CTRL
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset HyperX Alpha

Question Set Aura to color when not in Windows

I have an X470-F Gaming motherboard. So here's how it goes. My PC is off, the motherboard's LEDs are rainbow, as soon as I turn the machine on, they turn to red. It isn't until I boot into Windows and Aura starts running that they can change to anything else. I would like to change the LEDs when the system is on but Aura is not present. I can't figure out how. It would have been nice just to have them at rainbow at all times but for some stupid reason they change red as soon as I turn the system on. The "Sync at Shutdown" option only works for when the system is OFF or Sleeping.

I remember before having the LEDs rainbow without Aura, but I can't remember how

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

This is what i gathered.
    The last snapshot before your change on AURA will be visible until windows boots up.

i.e. I use Static blue color.
    I clicked on set to default on AURA and now it goes through the color cycle, as soon as it hits the cyan color, i click on static and blue, then apply.
    So, what happens is that while i'm in Windows, its blue, but while i'm not, its cyan (still Static).

As for how to keep it blue all the time, i had to reset the bios, then it stayed blue for some reason (both boot and Windows).