Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[solved] GL504GW panel overdrive is disable

urbanczykm
Level 7
Hi,
I am not able to enable Panel Overdrive in Armoury Crate

In profile is enable but on home Page is always disabled, I was even trying to enable it from mobile app but without any success. Any suggestions?

Asus Strix Scar II with RTX 2070

I Was trying to reinstall all drivers etc.

22 REPLIES 22

Ramahi89
Level 7
Hello,

I have a similar problem now that appeared after the armoury crate update, i was notified to download the update from windows store and it stated as a beta software; however I'm not sure if its a beta or not to be honest...

Anyways my problem appeared as a Panel Overdrive not highlighted (as if i didn't activate it) or set it to activate when i select a certain profile. the attachments will clarify my problem.

Anyone or any ROG employees that can clarify why this is happening please do.

I hope it gets fixed soon.

TX2000
Level 8
did you guys have the armoury crate service installed?

TX2000 wrote:
did you guys have the armoury crate service installed?

I have the same problem too

Yes, I have services.
rest of the functionality works fine

I have the same issue just on gl704gw. Update Refreshrate Service didn't fix it which was out recently. I tried to uninstall and re-install armoury crate and it didn't help also. Everything else works fine in armoury crate just this panel overdrive doesn't work. Any of you have idea what to do?

Hi!! I'm having the same issue with a GL704GV. With everything updated, the panel overdrive button is still unavailable. Were any of you able to activate it?

Thanks 🙂

I recently contacted with ASUS Support service with no luck. Seems like they have 0 idea on what's going on with the Panel Overdrive functionality based on their suggestions (like reinstalling armoury crate with an older version or installing ROG Packs with 6 months older than the current one).

Can anyone at ASUS ROG give an answer to this please? Thanks 🙂

Try to open Intel Graphics Control Panel, go to display and set 144hz from there.

Any update about this issue?. My screen works flawlessly at 144hz but for some reason panel overdrive isn't highlighted anymore (GL704GW)