cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G.skill Tridenz Z 3200 CL16 does not sync Properly in Asus AURA

kadabriel
Level 7
I have tried everything, I am on a X470-F MOBO and have 4x8GB trident Z 3200 CL16
and g.skill syncs my RAM up perfectly but AURA Sync Keeps my RAM perfectly out of sync.
Any ideas?? I would appreciate help form u awsoome people.
Am I the only one with this issue?
AURA Software:
G.Skill software:
18 REPLIES 18

drop4205
Level 12
have you tried uninstalling the g skill software as it may conflict with aura?
Maximus XI Formula, I9-9900k, Phantex Evolove X, Seasonic Titanium 850W, Custom loop PE360+SE360 Rad, G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200C14 32g, Nvidia Reference RTX 2080 TI, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1Tb, Windows 11

g_rowell
Level 7
have you by any chance tried the PDF guide here to see if this helps https://gskill.com/en/download/view/trident-z-rgb-control

g_rowell wrote:
have you by any chance tried the PDF guide here to see if this helps https://gskill.com/en/download/view/trident-z-rgb-control

No M8, I dont have that opion i my bios.

kadabriel
Level 7
kadabriel wrote:
I have tried everything, I am on a X470-F MOBO and have 4x8GB trident Z 3200 CL16
and g.skill syncs my RAM up perfectly but AURA Sync Keeps my RAM perfectly out of sync.
Any ideas?? I would appreciate help form u awsoome people.
Am I the only one with this issue?
AURA Software:
G.Skill software:

Yeah. many times. 🙂

kadabriel
Level 7
My ram syncs like its a LED strip A1 to A2 to B1 to B2 or something like that(see Picture).
Is anyone else having this problem OR NOT having This problem???
I am on A x470 mobo, I am very frustrated, I tried making another thread about my problem.
Just wondering if there are any g.skill costumers, that have a nice rainbow effect with AURA sync.
I have reinstalled countless times, it has become a sort of a hobby now.
I have also noticed that when the RAM is synced to AURA I get CRC ERROR, but when I Unsync RAM, CRC is OK.
is it my MOBO or is it my RAM?
I have so many questions.
The ram works fine in G.skill software.

Picture:

What I Want it to Look Like:

xeromist
*threads merged*

No need to start a new thread. You can have one thread per topic and post to it in order to bump it if it has gone without reply for a day or so. If you feel the your title is not descriptive enough just let a moderator know and we can update it for you.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
*threads merged*

No need to start a new thread. You can have one thread per topic and post to it in order to bump it if it has gone without reply for a day or so. If you feel the your title is not descriptive enough just let a moderator know and we can update it for you.

sorry.

xeromist
No worries; you're not in any trouble. Just let us know if you need help with a thread.

Unfortunately I don't know the answer to your lighting question.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

g_rowell
Level 7
Image of my system with Trident Z RGB