cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100% ROG Build Maximus XI Apex Motherboard & ROG Matrix 2080 ti

1mluer
Level 11
Hey guys,

I threw together a quick web page to show off some pics I took with my cell phone of the new system. The machine is not completely done yet. I have a few other things to add to it. I will do final pics in the correct lighting settings so it won't have all the reflections etc.

Anyway enjoy and feel free to give me some feedback. I will post all of my benchmarks shortly too.

My System Link

Thanks all
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!
5 REPLIES 5

ninezerofive
Level 10
Hell yeah ! Awesome stuff !

skyhopper01
Level 9
1mluer wrote:
Hey guys,

I threw together a quick web page to show off some pics I took with my cell phone of the new system. The machine is not completely done yet. I have a few other things to add to it. I will do final pics in the correct lighting settings so it won't have all the reflections etc.

Anyway enjoy and feel free to give me some feedback. I will post all of my benchmarks shortly too.

My System Link

Thanks all

Epic build man!

You used excellent case for your hardware.
It's exactly proper case for hardware you have.
I'm not some special fan of RGB, it's nice to have, but I believe your PC look even better with RGB Off.

Vlada011
Level 10
Look great. Everything ASUS ROG...:)
And my PC is priority stuff ASUS ROG, Rampage V Edition 10 RGB Monoblock and ASUS GTX1080Ti Poseidon.
But I'm angry on ASUS because I can't find to buy and they not offer separate

ASUS ROG Universal VGA Holder or TUF Universal VGA Holder and ASUS Fan Extension Card II.
New version of Extension card arrive and I need for ASUS RGB Strips, Fans and Sensors.
First Extension card I have and fans are connected, very useful little thing.
But I need new one to keep together with this one for 3 more fans and RGB Addressable strips.
My board support only 12V Strips and no more connectors.

1mluer
Level 11
LOL hmm gotta try the rgb off and see 🙂
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!