Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
29 REPLIES 29

howxcore
Level 10
MoKiChU wrote:
Hello everyone,

The goal of this thread is to post new versions of Intel Management Engine (ME) Consumer Firmware for ROG motherboards with Z390 chipsets.

/!\ Only for Windows 64 bit /!\

ME

- Intel Management Engine Consumer Firmware - Last version [01/04/2019] :
----Firmware : 12.0.35.1427
----PMC Firmware : 300.2.11.1020
----Download : https://mega.nz/#!cVNQxSRB!PUUushyAswIqcA9N2oQVWTeDKMs5itNb1dqHUq97Mrk

--------Check current version process : Launch "Check.cmd" (Right click > Run as administrator)

--------Install/Update process : Launch "Install.cmd" (Right click > Run as administrator) > ... Processing ... > Automatic restart of your PC at the end

Note : Also remember to update your drivers, especially Intel MEI Consumer Driver : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?105343-DRIVERS-Intel-Chipset-Ethernet-MEI-SATA-(Z170-Z270-...

Thank you, i was waiting for this. I had a much older version of the ME even though i always kept the MEI driver up to date, now all is up to date. Thanks again.

before updating intel Me firmware to the processor. we must make sure that processor might belongs to Consumer or corporate.

connect the power adapter to desktop or laptop.
I close running apps. disable firewall and antivirus.
Make sure current firmware must be support new firmware.

If you reinstall mei drivers, or formatt the Windows OS. once you updated the latest ME firmware, then it will be permanently fixed in the processor.
Incorrect flashing firmware leads severe damage to processors or motherboard
Intel i5 7200U_ Nvidia 940MX _Windows_11_Enterprise_64bit_22H2_buildno_22621.754

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I have a issue here with the firmware. using 2 apps to confirm the MD5. Both programs does not match. any ideas????
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
MD5 does not match.

there is a new one with more files on the asus website for the code xi. is asking a ME DRIVERS and the one from the drivers only and the website are not working. I can not update.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

btrach144
Level 7
Is there a new ME update? 12.0.38.1430

I thought the old one was .1427?

Lotzi
Level 7
Worked for my Z390-F Gaming

I had to replace the FW bin with the FW bin of my ME ASUS Package

worked like charme

Version 12.0.39.1431
2019/06/05
3.12 MBytes
MEUpdate Tool
Intel has identified security issue that could potentially place impacted platform at risk
Use ME Update Tool to update your ME
*We suggest you update ME Driver to the latest Version

https://www.asus.com/de/Commercial-Servers-Workstations/WS-Z390-PRO/HelpDesk_BIOS/

MoKiChU
Level 40

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi everyone,

Due to problems with the forum, Intel ME Firmware threads have been modified/removed.

They are now back, all accessible at the same address as before if you had them in your browser favorites, except for the 9x series chipset thread that had to be re-created.

these is the same firware that is on, for example, on the code xi helpdesk, correct?
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Lotzi
Level 7
For ASUS Z390 F Gaming?