cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still looking for Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Install Help

lagauche
Level 7
I ran into issues with the Non-Asus provided Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Installer. Mainly, it says my system is not supported if I first uninstall the ITBM software that Intel IME/Windows 10 installs by default (and re-installs if you uninstall it). If I keep the original and install the new version it does work, but then I have two ITBM's installed and it just seems messy even if the drivers are updated properly.

I've decided I want to try and find a way to properly install the Asus version provided in the drivers section for the Asus Prime Deluxe II.

I just don't know how to properly install it? The version Windows installs is 32bit which is strange!

If I run AsusSetup64, I think it replaces the needed drivers, but I would need to try again to be sure it has properly updated the device driver and installed the service that autoruns in the scheduler. Even after all that, the AsusSetup64 does not install the GUI app even though it's in the install folder. It also doesn't create an uninstaller : /

Could you really smart people plz provide guidance?
0 REPLIES 0