cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nahimic Service Causing Slow Down Issue

AliAPCMR
Level 9
I use the sonic studio and Sonic Radar and Nahimic Service causing me a issue, I was looking into registry by using regedit and I did a search to search for a certain registry, unrealted to this. And as i tried using my pc the pc went all sluggish and to a hault where it was difficult to use. So i cancled the search everything went back to normal, I did a quick google and found out that Nahimic Service is the issue. I disabled it and re ran the regedit search and everything ran perfectly no issues. Why is NahimicService causing a Regedit Search to slow my pc down to a hault
3 REPLIES 3

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

NahimicService (which is one of the elements of the Nahimic/Sonic Studio III integration files) can generate bugs/conflicts with software/games/other drivers (Example : Chrome startup hanging a few seconds) which are sometimes very complex to detect and that A-Volute (Nahimic/Sonic Studio creator) are rather long to fix.

In order to have a pure Realtek version of the drivers, without NahimicService or other third party, a more stable system, I use and I propose the Standalone version.

Here is the latest version for ASUS ROG motherboards (if you want switch to Standalone version, use the FIRST INSTALL/CLEAN INSTALL tutorial of Standalone install type) : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?105341

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

NahimicService (which is one of the elements of the Nahimic/Sonic Studio III integration files) can generate bugs/conflicts with software/games/other drivers (Example : Chrome startup hanging a few seconds) which are sometimes very complex to detect and that A-Volute (Nahimic/Sonic Studio creator) are rather long to fix.

In order to have a pure Realtek version of the drivers, without NahimicService or other third party, a more stable system, I use and I propose the Standalone version.

Here is the latest version for ASUS ROG motherboards (if you want switch to Standalone version, use the FIRST INSTALL/CLEAN INSTALL tutorial of Standalone install type) : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?105341

I use sonic studio 3 with my headphones i do not to remove the software just really want a fix

AliAPCMR wrote:
I use sonic studio 3 with my headphones i do not to remove the software just really want a fix

In this case use this same link to try the latest version with Sonic Studio III (use the FIRST INSTALL/CLEAN INSTALL tutorial of Sonic Studio III install type).