cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

W10 1903 Update problem

Oxizee
Level 7
Today i installed update 1903. When looking under updates it installed it fine without error, until i reboot the pc. It's finishes the update after reboot, and when this is done, it get rebooted once more.

When loading W10, it stays on a infinite w10 loading screen. It doest boot to the login window/windows.

Anyone else experiencing this?
6 REPLIES 6

Oxizee
Level 7
after a rollback and reinstall it worked fine.

Riicckk
Level 7
Do a fresh install on a major feature update, rather than an OS update from 1809. This is a Microsoft issue and nothing to do with Asus.

As a matter of fact 1903 is running just fine with no issues on my Extreme VI

huppra
Level 7
Did you guys do the custom bios microcode fix? Because I found out that was my problems.

huppra wrote:
Did you guys do the custom bios microcode fix? Because I found out that was my problems.

What do u mean???
Asus x670e Hero, 7950x, TG 7000, Master 4090, 970 PRO, 860 EVO, Intel 750,
SN850, SN750, 840 Pro, 2xSkyhawk 4TB, Pioneer S12U
EVGA T2 1600, Silverstone TJ11, Custom LC, Acer Predator x35, Philips OLED

vmanuelgm wrote:
What do u mean???

Using this thread to create a custom microcode/spectre fix since their bios didn't include the final code.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?99372-Rampage-V-Extreme-Instructions-for-updating-the-BIOS...

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
not yet for me. i was expecting some work from asus driver first, but i think those will not come. help desk is sending me a old one. I was planning to the take the hit. and made a clean install with drivers only and my apps normal apps from asus. for the first time i am afraid. On February i stay 90 days with a usable pc until some changes where done. I will try to get a capture card to make these oficial from 0 and live
Learn, Play Enjoy!