Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Sync - HyperX Predator

zetaekiz
Level 7
Hello!
I have the same problem seen in the video:

My HyperX Predator RGB ram stick does not synchronize with AuraSync effects. Only the static mode and the breathing mode work, but the latter is out of cycle.
I tried the beta version of Ngnuity that launched HyperX for the RGB predator sticks. But I found it foolish to have to use other software, when both companies ensure the compatibility of their products and technologies.

Since Asus does not solve this compatibility problem, is it possible to fix it by installing an older version of Aura Sync, in this case, pass the v.1.07.60 to v.1.06.17?
__
Thanks and sorry for my English level 🙂
3 REPLIES 3

dfaovred
Level 10
zetaekiz wrote:
Hello!
I have the same problem seen in the video:

My HyperX Predator RGB ram stick does not synchronize with AuraSync effects. Only the static mode and the breathing mode work, but the latter is out of cycle.
I tried the beta version of Ngnuity that launched HyperX for the RGB predator sticks. But I found it foolish to have to use other software, when both companies ensure the compatibility of their products and technologies.

Since Asus does not solve this compatibility problem, is it possible to fix it by installing an older version of Aura Sync, in this case, pass the v.1.07.60 to v.1.06.17?
__
Thanks and sorry for my English level 🙂

Hi zetaekiz,

Unfortunately there is no fix for this issue, I don't think Asus will ever fix it.

ZduneX25
Level 7

ZduneX25 wrote:
Try this for now: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?101543-SOFTWARE-AURA-Sync-RGB&p=772832#post772828

I already downloaded it, installed and tested it. It works well, even for a beta version. Ideal would be that the function of controlling the RGB of the ram sticks was from the same Ngenuity software with which I control my peripherals (mouse and keyboard) and not with additional software.
... Maybe I can change my Predator sticks for a Trident Z or another compatible brand if they do not give a solution soon.