cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers and W10 1903

akaash00
Level 7
Are the current drivers compatible with the W10 1903 update?
I read that the Bluetooth and wireless drivers need to be updated. I use BT.
I won't update unless I know everything works well.

If there are new drivers needed please update them or give me a link to the new drivers.

https://docs.microsoft.com/nl-nl/windows/release-information/status-windows-10-1903:

Unable to discover or connect to Bluetooth devices
Microsoft has identified compatibility issues with some driver versions for Bluetooth radios made by Realtek and Qualcomm. To safeguard your update experience, we have applied a compatibility hold on devices with affected driver versions for Realtek or Qualcomm Bluetooth radios from being offered Windows 10, version 1903 or Windows Server, version 1903 until the driver has been updated.

Affected platforms:

Client: Windows 10, version 1903
Server: Windows Server, version 1903

Workaround: Check with your device manufacturer (OEM) to see if an updated driver is available and install it.

For Qualcomm drivers, you will need to install a driver version greater than 10.0.1.11.
For Realtek drivers, you will need to install a driver version greater than 1.5.1011.0.

Note Until an updated driver has been installed, we recommend you do not attempt to manually update using the Update now button or the Media Creation Tool.

Next steps: Microsoft is working with Realtek and Qualcomm to release new drivers for all affected system via Windows Update.

Current drivers are outdated
6 REPLIES 6

katlani
Level 9
i think also audio drivers on some boards are not 1903 ready, according to some threads, hence ASUS should indeed push to certify, customize and post new drivers/sofware which are 1903 ready.

JuSiZ1
Level 10
i just fresh install 1903 and everything works fine but only windows sleep mode not work. Pc goes to sleep but allways when wake up it reboots. I tried every fix what i found from internet but it doesn't work. Does someone has same problem? Some driver or bios outdated?

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
i made the clean install yesterday ith my code xi. the audio driver was the only driver that was not working. I install the one from UAD from the post and all is fine. Also the gputweak ver 2.0 put the card crazy so i roll back. aside that I still need to test the armory. but the rest is doing fine. I recommend asus to update the drivers fast so people can install the update. is the bottle neck. And no, we can not put users on drivers only.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Poppy_Levell
Level 7
The bluetooth driver need to be updated on my z270e strix to install 1903 I think.
My motherboard page is still offering driver from 2017 version 10.0.0.309

EaglePC
Level 10
I done a clean install on my strix x299 gaming i used all drivers from https://www.win-raid.com/forum.php chipset,mei,raid,lan all other driver from driverstation far as audio onboard i don't use i have a dedicated asus stx ii sound card i used nlite to make a self install with 1903 and it is perfect no driver issues at all and no other problems now for about 3 weeks now
Asus Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7940X / Corsair H115i Pro / CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (4 x 8GB) 3000MHz / EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE GAMING BLACK Edition / 2x Samsung 970 Pro NMVe 1GB / 4x Samsung 850 PRO - 2TB / Asus ROG Swift PG348Q / Corsair AX 1500i / Thermaltake View 71 RGB PC Case /Win 10 PRO x64

NotSoFunnyClown
Level 9
What are the minimum drivers u need for R6E at W10 1903? Download page gets confusing.