ROG Member Array

No AURA Settings/customize opitions in Armoury Crate and no light for LOGO- GX701

I just got a new GX701 and in armory crate under the Aura section i don't have the settings tab and i don't have any options to customize the keys. All i have is the basic effects. Because of this the ROG logo on the top of the keyboard wont even light up. I've tried uninstalling the armory crate service and armory crate app and still nothing.

I was able to install an old armory crate service (1.4.3) and the logo did light up but i still don't have any options in the Armoury Crate software. I've tried everything and even called ASUS support. They said it's probably a hardware issue but i HIGHLY doubt that since the logo does light up with the old service software.

There's no way i'm the only one with this problem. Please help if possible.

New ROGer Array

Angry Logo not lighting

Same here on GX701. v 1.4 works but then armoury crate updates automatically (without asking to user) and then again the logo on the top of the keyboard stop lighting again!
    It's not hardware!

New ROGer Array

Workaround

I think the problem is a crap release of Armoury Crate - probably rushed because of the certificate issue they had. There is a workaround for the lighting issues though - download Aura Core- it will let you customize the lighting the way you want - it sticks for the most part but every now and the Armoury Crate will override it. You have to re-launch Aura Core and it will immediately re-apply the custom lighting profile you had setup. Annoying - and unacceptable long term - Asus needs to fix this - I have a 3 month old Strix Scar II and I can't imagine they are shipping the SCAR III with this issue.