cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[ASUS ROG Z270G] ISSUE with SOUND

Serb_Warrior
Level 7
After i was bought and build my new config, on windows 10 pro 64-bit i've got audio issue somethimes when i speak on discord, play games or watch something on YT,when someone send me message on whats app web or discord or calling me... It sounds like bug and i hear TRRRRRRRR.. After 5-10 seconds passed after a while and sound comes back but not everywhere.. Sometimes when i am in discord i have to leave and join the call again, if i play some game i have to go exit and start it again. Is this problem about driver or what? Ive talked with one guy and he sad to me he was read about it and how he said its connected with magnetism and he is given me advice to buy cheapest usb stereo sound card and this will fix the problem probably.
I was download and instaled latest driver from the site. And after reinstalling system, installing drivers and updated windows i've got used Driver Booster Pro to find all newest drivers. Can anyone help me or give me some advice? Thanks.... 😉
3 REPLIES 3

Serb_Warrior
Level 7
I updated BIOS and firmware but sometimes i still got problems with sound. I have newest drivers but what is next solution? 😄

Zolutar
Level 7
a Recent Windows update did this to my Z270. A fresh reinstall of Windows 10 solved the problem. Likely something to do with the sound driver. you could try and mess around uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers.